• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ONLINE TRAINING ACCOUNTS READ ASAP

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    If you have on Online Training account those will be going away.

You have to cancel the online training accounts in Pay Pal, you have a subscription manager, make sure you do it there.

We are moving to just the Supporter Account which will give you access to the Online Training. Having both is redundant so cancel the Online Training and move to Supporter.

I have told the crew during the updates this week to remove all Online Training Members so we can clean up the system. The Supporter account replaces it. This way you won't be charged twice

Reactions: Freerunner
    There was a hiccup,

if you upgraded recently and didn't get the upgrade, send me a message I will refund and cancel it, something in the software glitched
    I think it was May 28, did the annual for $200, I'll PM you the email address associated. No hurry.

My monthly payment rolled over from my PayPal account, but my Supporter status wasn't continued.
    I don't need a refund. I didn't contest the payment. Thought you guys would spot it eventually.
    Put my Supporter back up, if possible, and I'll activate the PayPal payments to roll monthly again.
    Cheers.
    👍

Last edited:
    My monthly payment rolled over from my PayPal account, but my Supporter status wasn't continued.
    I don't need a refund. I didn't contest the payment. Thought you guys would spot it eventually.
    Put my Supporter back up, if possible, and I'll activate the PayPal payments to roll monthly again.
    Cheers.
    👍
    You have to cancel it, I don't see it ...

Go to Pay Pal and you have a Recurring Payment Subscription Manager there, you can cancel any recurring payments

If you want me to do it, you are subject to my schedule, is not reliable and I need details otherwise I am not searching for your shit

Every single person in the last week screaming at me about Pay Pal charging them when they canceled have two different email addresses

You can't use two different email addresses, one to log in and one to pay and expect the system to communicate properly this is 100% operator error and you all yelling at me, means i am just deleting your request to find what email you are using.