• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Online training DVD?

deersniper

Protecting the Sheep
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2007
    Northeast
    Is there any way to get the online training in DVD form? I have slow internet, and a DVD would work alot better for me.

Thanks.
    -dan

Re: Online training DVD?

There is currently no mechanism for this, as we are only into our first few months of this so we are still learning... eventually, hopefully, but for now, no.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is currently no mechanism for this, as we are only into our first few months of this so we are still learning... eventually, hopefully, but for now, no. </div></div>

Come on, you're an Apple guy, I see the commercials and 8 year old girls are burning DVD's.......
    wink.gif

Oh, i can make a DVD on my Mac, but I am not set up to do it correctly and frankly, I would rather a higher production video than me with my cheesy videos as they are now.

But DVDs are doable, just not the quality I want.

I think once you guys are properly setup to do a DVD it would be a total winner. If you packaged a quality DVD with a Training manual you would sell a boatload.

I thought the whole idea was so that it couldn't be pirated/shared, etc?.......

That's why we would buy it...like any other book or DVD you purchase.