• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

online training

Re: online training

I wish I could buy the ones I wanted as I need them. Like pay $10, get to choose 2. All I really want is the first 4 or so, then wait til I can cover those then move on.

I can see the $80 being well worth it if you considered yourself intermediate to experienced...but I'm so damn green chapter 1 might as well be my bible.

Elxx...the online training is getting to be switched over to an improved "system". I think the way it is going to be set up you will be able to subscribe or actually purchase individual lessons. However, the individual lesson are going to be more $. Frank can correct me if I am wrong on this.

More money? Fine with me. I would really enjoy the ability to buy the lessons as I need them.

Glad to hear the change. =)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Beamer Girl</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> However, the individual lesson are going to be more $. Frank can correct me if I am wrong on this.</div></div>

With the first-year annual subscription running $200, does anyone yet know the a' la carte lesson prices yet?