• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

online training

Re: online training

You can still use the one in the forum, but that will be phased out... there is no bridge to the front area where the new billing will be and the forum section. The forum section, as far as payment is very, very limiting. The new Silver and Gold are different and will offer more options.

If you sign up in the forum you can get the back lessons, but then you'll be moving away from that once I have fixed billing issue that is popping up.

The old lessons are up, you can sign up here under My Subscriptions and pay for the past lessons, but that will not translate to the new section when it is fixed.

UBB will not have any kind of bridge to the front of site for at least 6 to 9 months, they are working on it, but it is still some ways away.

So are you saying that if we sign up once it switches over, we will lose access to the old lessons?

As a side note I'm ready to sign up right now but would like to know how much the initial fee will be. I know we pay the back months but don't know when the 12 month cycle began

I am curious about this also. Is it better to just wait until everything is worked out?

Currently the sign up fee or "trial period" is $140.00. This is for the past lessons here in the forum. After 5 days the length of the trial period it is $10.00 a month. The cycle is 30 days and not one year.

The issue with the main page is an error in the credit card billing that is a substitute for using pay pal. Pay pal is the only option in the forum.

We are still trying to flush out how to address the switch so currently the forum is the best option.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I am curious about this also. Is it better to just wait until everything is worked out?</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> We are still trying to flush out how to address the switch so <span style="color: #FF0000">currently the forum is the best option.</span> </div></div>

So your saying the best way to sign up for the online training at this time is per this post's directions?:

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=997161#Post997161