• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ONLINE TRAJECTORY CALCULATOR

OLD TANTO

Private
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2023
ohio
Hey guys. I'm an old retired CADD jocky without any software at home now. While i'm good with trajectories on the 223/556 and 308, i can't do a hold over/under card for 22's and other pistol caliber carbines. Add in the scope height and i'm confused. I have a couple of integrally suppressed AWC 22's and a 77/44 that i can't figure out where to zero. I understand that the range is the best place to work this out, but my access to a long range is limited, so i want to figure the "theoreretical" zero on paper. So my question is do any of the online calculators prove of value?. Of course i realize that i will have to get actual muzzle velocities which is easily doable, and of course the bullet weight. I'm mostly interested in smaller calibers at 150 yards or so the bullet shape factors are not significant i'm thinking. Any advice greatly apprediated. Great forum, thanks in advance.