• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Only thousands of false statements/documents

Do you think that they would walk away and do nothing if you were being trespassed by a high dollar hotel, causing a disturbance with a domestic dispute and pointing a gun at yourself?
Protect the blue line buddy!!
Now all the ooohs and ahhhs and what a shame one of ours capped himself.

1690244693668.jpeg

HMMM.

Ive had cops in cali try to pull bogus tickets on me. Got my friend when we were in highschool and caught on after that.

I don't know, man. If I'm out driving around late at night and I feel a sudden compulsion to stand on the gas and run red lights - it's almost always right when the clock strikes midnight. Coincidence? :LOL:

On a bit more of a serious note, what makes 25% of your workforce think that making up BS traffic tickets for the purpose of boosting their personal statistics is acceptable? There are reasons that people become so cynical. Might be worth looking into why that happens.

Do you think that they would walk away and do nothing if you were being trespassed by a high dollar hotel, causing a disturbance with a domestic dispute and pointing a gun at yourself?
Further proof that many police can’t hardly hit what they are aiming at?

I like that guy and have watched a number of his videos, especially the ones on car deals.
He’s local to me and known as a straight shooter and has done lots of consumer protection stuff as well as insurance companies- making them pay.
He also has a smaller less known channel about MI history from exploration, trapping, iron mining industry revolution ect.

I don't know, man. If I'm out driving around late at night and I feel a sudden compulsion to stand on the gas and run red lights - it's almost always right when the clock strikes midnight. Coincidence? :LOL:

On a bit more of a serious note, what makes 25% of your workforce think that making up BS traffic tickets for the purpose of boosting their personal statistics is acceptable? There are reasons that people become so cynical. Might be worth looking into why that happens.
If I heard the video correctly, the tickets were marked overwhelmingly "white" to throw off the demographics of traffic stops.

Well Miami is one of the cities that incentivizes DUI arrests regardless if the driver is actually been drinking or not - so it really doesn’t matter I guess if the police commissioner is a wife beater and a suicidal maniac AS long as everyone goes home safe !!!