• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

OnX Maps

I use it, for back country stuff I much prefer Avenza maps.

Reactions: goinghunting
I've been using it for years, started when it was a chip in my Garmin. I like to support OnX, they do a ton for conservation. I also have GoHunt, and like their mapping too. The GoHunt membership gets you some extra benefits that are nice if you are a western hunter.

Reactions: Dawhit
It loads slow even on downloaded content offline, it always is blurry where I want to look and takes the longest to load. However, it has been great other than those issues.

On X has been great for me. I keep all my trails loaded on a phone that does not have service, but still gets GPS coordinates, most smart phones have this function. Anyhow, so I download or keep my maps updated and use this phone as my Adventure bike off road guidance system, works great. You can of course lay down tracks and upload them on any device. No need to buy a $500 dollar Garmin when I can use a $50 buck Samsung.

If it's the app I'm thinking of then I hate it.... It gives the names and phone # of land owners (yes- you can look that stuff up other places as well) but a pain in the ass to get a phone call from every hunter that drives by and sees a animal on your property.

Have it and like it. As others have said, it is great for property boundaries and ownership. I like the tracking feature when I am exploring with no particular destination in mind. Shows me total distance walked,, elevation gain/loss, and time duration and speed. I have downloaded maps of my OA so no cell connection required. Topo maps are very nice too.

ROKSLIDE guys love it. I know there's tons of options as well for other apps to use. I wish there was still a way to use something other than my phone to run great apps like this one.

As a freelance waterfowl hunter, property ownership helps a lot when in other states. I download the maps I want in the big game units so I don’t have issue when cell signal is gone.

I use it a ton. It’s a great tool
Which one do you use? Have you tried the ONx offroad. I've been messing with all trails for offroading but it's primarily built for hiking, so some trail heads tend to only be made for walking then people get mad when I try to put my ram rebel on it lol. I've been wanting to try out the ONX offroad. But I you have to pay for everything.

Which one do you use? Have you tried the ONx offroad. I've been messing with all trails for offroading but it's primarily built for hiking, so some trail heads tend to only be made for walking then people get mad when I try to put my ram rebel on it lol. I've been wanting to try out the ONX offroad. But I you have to pay for everything.
I use the one for hunting