• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

oooooo we! BIG suit coming to CNN

BLKWLFK9

Just F'n Send It Podcast
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 13, 2017
    The Covington catholic school kid is suing the Washington post and CNN for $275M. I think that amount is pretty ridiculous but I hope they win just to shove it up CNN's turd cutter. Their attorney said that HBO, Kathy Griffen, the AP, and others are about to get sum too. Saw it on the news so just Google it for a link.

The attorney when speaking in regards to HBO specifically mentioned Bill Maher and his part of the defamation. Hope he gets shit canned but I'd bet HBO just takes it on the chin for him.
    Libtards can do no wrong. Dont you know that already? If he were a Republican you'd be looking at his entrails on CNN.

Unfortunately, the "kid" will be eligible for Social Security before he sees a dime but I hope the exposure can pull a few people off the fence to our side.

All mentioned in the suit should not just be sued...

From what I've heard, the legal theory seems sound. The dollar amount seems quite high but it would have been so simple to actually get the story right instead of smear the kids that I think it is justified.

I think the trick would be to find the worst offender in the best jurisdiction for a lawsuit, focus on winning that first and then go after the deep pockets.

I hope his lawyer can make it work.

that kid has them dead to rights, and his lawyer is a nasty piece of work who is very good at this kind of thing. he said it is going to be his easiest cases, ever. there is going to be a WHOLE lot of motherfuckers getting sued for lying about this kid. kid has been through shit no kid should have to go through, and in this day and age, it never goes away. so fuck it.....sue them into the ground. every last one of them. it’s high time they were held to account.

If you watched his lawyer on Levin, he's ready for it...... I'll be curious to see where it is when the dust settles.....

Reactions: Bender
    Hopefully they get a good judge. I don’t care how bad ass the lawyer is, if the judge tosses the suit then it doesn’t matter.

Reactions: Bender
    I hope they don't. I doubt he has anything worth the effort and if there is a bad judgement because the court doesn't want him to be in debt until he's 230 years old, that can screw up the better cases.

I hope the guy who got kicked off YouTube for outing his military record sues YouTube and wins. That will probably serve to expose that idiot and hopefully mess up his life as much as he was willing to mess up those kid's life.

It's just too bad that he doesn't have a full life ahead of him to ruin.

There is nothing about that obnoxious looking kid that's worth that amount of money. These overly high lawsuits are fucking ridiculous! I don't even know what CNN or WP had to say about that douchebag, but I can guarantee it's not worth over 1/4 billion shekels. Suck it up buttercup and live with it!

There is nothing about that obnoxious looking kid that's worth that amount of money. These overly high lawsuits are fucking ridiculous! I don't even know what CNN or WP had to say about that douchebag, but I can guarantee it's not worth over 1/4 billion shekels. Suck it up buttercup and live with it!

They lied about what happened, despite having video evidence of what happened. They purposely made up a story that put this child in a bad light, and caused him to be harassed and threatened. So no, pay up fucktards.

They lied about what happened, despite having video evidence of what happened. They purposely made up a story that put this child in a bad light, and caused him to be harassed and threatened, you stupid fuck.

Oh boo fucking hoo! So he had shit made up about him that isn't true and he got harassed and threatened over it. Sound like someone you know?

NeglectedNeglectedDikkops-size_restricted.gif

They propogated a lie about those kids that resulted in threats of violence, reputation harm and the financial ramifications of that.

All they had to do was ask a question or watch the full video to get it right.

Their intent was to smear, they didn't let the facts get in the way and they spread it as far and wide as the internet allows.

What price tag would you put on that harm?

Keep in mind that kid might value his reputation more than you.

What price tag would you put on that harm?

$0.00

Sorry, but I see this bullshit all over the net and it's become an actual career where people sue for libel and slander and ask for ridiculous amounts of money. The only money that kid would deserve is if he got the shit kicked out of him and had tons of medical bills to pay.

Quick question for everyone. If it was Fox News who did this instead of CNN, would you still support this kid suing Fox News? :sneaky:

Think about it this way, if the cost is $0.00, that means that I could ruin your reputation threaten you with violence and try to get the entire internet to go along with the plan and have no liability for any of that.

I'm not sure what kind of smirk you would make after being verbally assaulted by Black Hebrew Israelites and then having a drum beat in your face. I understand that you don't like the kid's smirk but that doesn't devalue his reputation to $0.00.

What if he was going to be an astronaut, president, doctor or other very highly compensated professional but the damage to his reputation kept him out of the school he should have gotten in to? How much is a wrecked career worth?

What if someone had actually punched him in the face like so many threatened and he fell, hit his head and died? What is it worth to be put in that situation?

Jeff Bezos who I believe owns one of the publishers being sued built Amazon.com from the ground up to give himself a personal fortune in the hundred billion dollar range. If his reputation had been harmed so much that Amazon failed before it really got started, what would that cost have been? At that point no one would expect Amazon.com to grow so much so $100,000,000,000.00 is probably too much but $100,000,000.00 is too little knowing what Amazon has become.

We don't know what the kid would have become but we do know his reputation has been permanently damaged.

Half way between $0.00 and $100,000,000,000.00 is $50,000,000,000.00 so suing for $250,000,000.00 doesn't seem too outrageous, especially considering that some of the ownership of these media companies have the full $100,000,000,000.00 and behave like the price of this type of character asisination is $0.00.

Fuck him and his reputation. His 15 minutes of fame is over. How is getting $1/4 billion gonna fix his supposed tarnished reputation. I learned long ago if you don't want shit like that to happen and you're worried about your precious little soy boi feelings, then don't put yourself in the position to be fucked with. The media is a nasty game and yellow journalism has been around for as long as journalism has been. So to pretend this MAGA cap wearing sped deserves to be made rich all for looking stupid is fucking ridiculous!

Fuck him and his reputation. His 15 minutes of fame is over. How is getting $1/4 billion gonna fix his supposed tarnished reputation. I learned long ago if you don't want shit like that to happen and you're worried about your precious little soy boi feelings, then don't put yourself in the position to be fucked with. The media is a nasty game and yellow journalism has been around for as long as journalism has been. So to pretend this MAGA cap wearing sped deserves to be made rich all for looking stupid is fucking ridiculous!

R

Your IQ is showing. It's not as much personal gain as making them pay to teach a lesson. It is the only thing keeping them from doing it again. He wins and the next time they do it to someone it is easier to sue them. It shows a pattern of lies and deceit.

The nasty game should not be played by the Press.

The media is out of control.

Its also rife with money.

If MAGA hat wins, and I hope he does, it will just be a line in that years financials.

The only thing that will change their ways is if people stop watching.

NBC must bake the cost of fake stories into their business model.

They are serial liars......the Zimmerman 911 call case in point..........yet they keep going.

I hope this kid and his lawyer sue every singe " news " outlet, cable show, late night show, and celebrity that screamed as loud as they could in order to demean him. Somebody has to stand up them and hurt them in the pocketbook.

Reactions: JimLee and FS1
    It's called punitive damages. Specifically set forth to "punish" those for what they did wrong. It what's given above and beyond actually damages and the idea is that 'other's' will heed the financial warning. The judge and jury will decide the exact amount. Sometimes they give MORE than what's been asked for. This, again, is the 'punitive' portion of punitive damages.

i.e. McDonald's hot coffee in 94 IIRC.

And in my humble opinion is deserved in this case. Based on what "I" know. These are major news sources giving news from unverified sources. This kid got doxed. Somebody with the same name got doxed. It's a legitimate claim and punitive damages most certainly apply.

The kid... is us. The suit is not just about what happened to some H.S. Students. It is about the distortions and lies that the media — the so-called neutral fifth estate — put out each and every day as they conspire to silence non- progressive voices in this country. 250 million comes to about $1.25 each for every American who is being defamed because they go to church, own a gun, hunt a deer, want to keep men out of girls bathrooms, want to bake a cake for whoever they choose, want to close their chicken restaurant on Sundays, want to wear a red hat, recognize two genders, want to speak the truth not Newspeak garbage, want their streets to be safe, want borders.... that’s who this suit is for.

That kid is us. He just was in the wrong place at the wrong time... but he could have been any one of 150 million Americans.

That’s why CNN and these Media Matters-led poodles need to be bankrupted.

Sirhr

The kid... is us. The suit is not just about what happened to some H.S. Students. It is about the distortions and lies that the media — the so-called neutral fifth estate — put out each and every day as they conspire to silence non- progressive voices in this country. 250 million comes to about $1.25 each for every American who is being defamed because they go to church, own a gun, hunt a deer, want to keep men out of girls bathrooms, want to bake a cake for whoever they choose, want to close their chicken restaurant on Sundays, want to wear a red hat, recognize two genders, want to speak the truth not Newspeak garbage, want their streets to be safe, want borders.... that’s who this suit is for.

That kid is us. He just was in the wrong place at the wrong time... but he could have been any one of 150 million Americans.

That’s why CNN and these Media Matters-led poodles need to be bankrupted.

Sirhr

Amen!

Reactions: JimLee
    What the fuck story are you talking about?!? It can’t be this kid who is RIGHTLY suing CNN. Did you even see the video?!? He and his classmates were standing there minding their own business when the little Indian and the rest of the fucksticks approached HIM, started their shit and he stood there and took it. Then the fucked up media mounts a smear campaign against him that is a national outrage for two weeks, all the while knowing good and ducking well that he did NOTHING to deserve the scorn. They got caught manufacturing a story and RUINING the reputation of a kid with more class than the whole fucking bunch of losers reporting. He isn’t a public figure, so slander is still a violation of his rights. Imagine if I was to invent a story out of thin air that you like to molest toddler boys and every news outlet ran with the story. Wouldn’t you feel like you deserve to punish me in court?!? Or do you like to molest toddler boys? Asshole....

its globalist money backing these fuckers, they will have to declare chapter 11, then Rush limbaugh and Sean Hannity can buy them and put Mark Levin as CEO.

The media is out of control.

Its also rife with money.

If MAGA hat wins, and I hope he does, it will just be a line in that years financials.

The only thing that will change their ways is if people stop watching.

NBC must bake the cost of fake stories into their business model.

They are serial liars......the Zimmerman 911 call case in point..........yet they keep going.