• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Oops. NORAD shoots down hobbyists balloon over Yukon. Not a Chinese spy balloon

mikeinfwa

Que Chimba
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2002
Jacksonville FL
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...ssing-balloon-was-shot-down-by-u-s-air-force/

An Illinois-based hobbyist club is concerned that one of their small, globe-trotting balloons, which was recently declared “missing in action,” was shot down by U.S. Air Force last week.

Although the Northern Illinois Bottlecap Balloon Brigade is not yet pointing fingers at the federal government, the group has reason to believe its “pico balloon” may have been one of the three mystery objects shot down by Air Force fighters last week after discovering and shooting down a Chinese spy balloon.

I was descending into Miami the other day out off the coast about 25 miles and almost hit a high flying bundle of balloons. We did turn away as we could see tehm but you’d be shocked at how often we see them and the damage they can actually do

Reactions: MtnGhost
After catching deserved shit for letting an actual spy vehicle transit the country, Biden is now showing how tough on defense he is by shooting down little Bobby’s b-day ballon and one that said Happy Valentine’s Day.

I fell no so safe now. Lol

After catching deserved shit for letting an actual spy vehicle transit the country, Biden is now showing how tough on defense he is by shooting down little Bobby’s b-day ballon and one that said Happy Valentine’s Day.

I fell no so safe now. Lol
Not to discount Biden at every turn, I still stand by the shoot down. I’d rather they do something than nothing. We should shoot down anything we cannot identify or capture. But they should use guns not missles.

I am impressed they were able to take something like that out.

got to love the incompetence of it all a government designed to protect a specific country that fails at doing there job still able to draw tax dollars allows another enemy country spy balloon to fly over the entire country gathering tons of what ever it got they wait till it's done and at another shore before reacting to it and the destroy the thing rather than force it down in one piece again relying on that same incompetent government to put what they have back together and supposedly tell the public what they find after creating a virus that killed a million citizens of there country and have almost driven there own country to the brink of poverty lol this would make a hell of a movie if it wasn't really happening and sad .

This is what their balloons look like. :LOL: This is what the Air Force shot down.

launch-.jpg

This is the Bottlecap Balloon Brigade.

group-picture-2.jpg

This is what their balloons look like. :LOL: This is what the Air Force shot down.

launch-.jpg

group-picture-2.jpg
Well the one guy in the back row wearing the blue check shirt does look like a Biden and the guy next to him holding the balloon looks a hell Uva lot like Bernie Sanders and the guy next to him looks like Dick Cheney.
I'm wanting an alphabet agency investigation.;):sneaky:.

• Haha
Reactions: lash
Was thinking about deploying a balloon off my deck and then reporting it to see if they send out F22 and watch them shoot it down. I'm just afraid of them sending out a woman pilot and she misses and takes my deck off my house.

Was thinking about deploying a balloon off my deck and then reporting it to see if they send out F22 and watch them shoot it down. I'm just afraid of them sending out a woman pilot and she misses and takes my deck off my house.

I live across the Red River from Barksdale AFB. When I was a kid, I always wanted to attach a half a roll of aluminum foil to enough balloons to lift it, and let it go near the base. I just wanted to see the reaction. I never did it, but it crosses my mind every now and then. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: candyx and lash
But I'm sure everyone involved with the mission used the correct pronouns.

Not to discount Biden at every turn, I still stand by the shoot down. I’d rather they do something than nothing. We should shoot down anything we cannot identify or capture. But they should use guns not missles.
Did you change your username. Or steal someone’s avatar ?

Explain

I live across the Red River from Barksdale AFB. When I was a kid, I always wanted to attach a half a roll of aluminum foil to enough balloons to lift it, and let it go near the base. I just wanted to see the reaction. I never did it, but it crosses my mind every now and then. :LOL:
A big bunch of the mylar balloons would probably give just as good of a radar signature.

Mike

Reactions: Srgt. Hulka
You would need to tie the ballo0ns to get the right signature....
1676681383346.jpeg

H1358189a7a0a4ff1a664a4d541c7e24cJ.jpg_.webp

Link provided for anyone that has the "Balls"....

R

• Love
Reactions: Im2bent

launch-.jpg

group-picture-2.jpg

Just a detail note.....off topic.

The girls wear real pants and shoes, the boys are wearing pyjamas and one has slippers.

This is everywhere including my house.