• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

open a thread at the top rather than the end

al50bmgshooter

Private
Minuteman
May 16, 2011
when I open a thread it always opens a the bottom, is there a setting so it opens on the orginal topic?

Re: open a thread at the top rather than the end

same here. 90% of the time it opens at the last post. the remaining 10% at the opening post. it's not in the settings as far as i can see.

There was a thread about this within the last few months. Try the custom google search, you should find what you're looking for.

I just looked at this thread from the Forum List. This one was displayed as it had the most recent post. So this thread was the link on the right and the link on the left was to the forum itself, Sniper's Hide Site Information.

If I click on the link on the right, this thread opens at the bottom, last, or most recent post. If I click the link on the left, the forum link itself, open the forum and THEN select this thread, it opens at the top.

I would test that and see if it works this way for you.