• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Open for New Orders: LAPUA/SK Rimfire Ammo Pelican 1040 Inserts (See last post)

02CC76D8-DE16-4D39-B7CA-A5C92E3785F3.jpeg
72EC4B8E-B714-400B-8FA8-E4CFE961E42D.jpeg

Quality product from a standup guy! This will have to do until I can get some Lapua/SK...🤨🤨🤨. Thanks Josh.

Reactions: zenbike
These pics are making me impatient! That line green and back is........

Last batch complete. New pre-order list open. Starts printing next week, if anybody is interested.

PXL_20210324_153037054.jpg

Reactions: lush_dawg
Has any one talked to zenbike in awhile? I ordered a set from him. They got lost he was suppose to reprint and said they were in the mail. Now i be been ghosted.

Last I talked to him was in March sent him all my measurements he requested said he’d contact me once finished last I talked to him

Has any one talked to zenbike in awhile? I ordered a set from him. They got lost he was suppose to reprint and said they were in the mail. Now i be been ghosted.
Mine got lost in the mail also. He said he would reprint and mail out again. After asking several times where they were at, he refunded my money.

Gjmen22

Dam reading this is a shame. I have one of his setups and it’s awesome. When I ordered mine it was great communication and quick turnaround. I hope he’s ok seems odd.

Has any one talked to zenbike in awhile? I ordered a set from him. They got lost and he was suppose to reprint and it may take a couple of weeks. Now he won't answer.

Well the post above yours would be the best explanation yet and it’s only ten days ago. I would start there.

Reactions: Basher
Being a 3d printing enthusiast, I really appreciate this design/functionality and ventured down the path of designing and creating my own. While my design came out out good, it nearly looks and functions exactly the same. I would like to hear what people think of me filling this gap until zenbike gets back on his feet, heck I would even donate a portion of the money to help!

Being a 3d printing enthusiast, I really appreciate this design/functionality and ventured down the path of designing and creating my own. While my design came out out good, it nearly looks and functions exactly the same. I would like to hear what people think of me filling this gap until zenbike gets back on his feet, heck I would even donate a portion of the money to help!
I have purchased from him before and I know it sounds like there’s more that would like this product again. I don’t know specifics but looks like he might be having some residency issues. I would say proceed but maybe start your own post

thanks @littlepod I don't know that I can sell them on here without the Business side of the paid membership. This is why I have kept them on FB in the Rimfire group.

Last edited:
There have been a number of people asking if I would be printing inserts again. As some folks have alluded to in recent posts, I have had a pretty difficult time personally the last 6 months or so.

I don't want to go into details on that, but it has prevented me from printing any inserts recently, and even from being on the Hide until the last few weeks.

I am finally in a position to print inserts again, and I have contacted the folks that I have outstanding orders from (If you think I owe you an insert, and you haven't been contacted, please PM about that as well). Those couple of people will, of necessity, have to be the priority for any new inserts printed. But I will be taking orders again starting in about 10 days. If you are interested in being on that list, please PM me.

Regards,

Josh

Last edited:
All outstanding orders are shipped.

Open for new orders for inserts only, in Black, Red, Lime Green or Blue.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Regards,

Josh

All outstanding orders are shipped.

Open for new orders for inserts only, in Black, Red, Lime Green or Blue.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Regards,

Josh
I recently got my inserts and they are nice. Fit the case really well. Good job!

I’ve been using mine in ARA factory class. I used the opened top half of the case to pick out of. I pour 30-50 at a time into it and load my five, 10 round mags after I’m done shooting while waiting for everyone to finish. Then I simply close it up and throw it back in my bag. It’s quick, easy and convenient. I’ve had five or six people ask me where I got it.
781AE874-3094-44C1-A87A-EFB53028F16E.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ve been using mine in ARA factory class. I used the opened top half of the case to pick out of. I pour 30-50 at a time into it and load my five, 10 round mags after I’m done shooting while waiting for everyone to finish. Then I simply close it up and throw it back in my bag. It’s quick, easy and convenient. I’ve had five or six people ask me where I got it.
Glad to hear it’s working well for you, man.

Reactions: Appalachian
I have 1 black insert ready to ship that isn't spoken for, and 1 blue one that's on the printer now that's available, too.

Let me know...

I have 1 black insert ready to ship that isn't spoken for, and 1 blue one that's on the printer now that's available, too.--- SPF

More available Monday/Tuesday...

I have 1 black, and 2 blue silk inserts ready to ship. $50 each plus shipping

Make that 2 black, 2 blue, and 1 yellow insert available and ready to ship