• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Open House at New Training Center in Midwest. Mo.

popeyecop

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2008
Chester, Illinois
MIDWEST TRAINING CENTER (MTC)OPEN HOUSES

SOTT-I LLC, a specialized provider of civilian, law enforcement, corrections and military training internationally announces two open house periods dedicating the opening of their new Midwest Training Center in the Jackson/Cape Girardeau Missouriarea. The center, located on 70+ acres, boasts a variety of capabilities that can
accommodate a variety of training events with extensive live fire areas. Training venues include but are not limited to:
• Multiple room live fire shoot-house
• Marksmanship training areas
• Vehicle operations areas
• Transitional training areas (rural and urban environments)
• Precision shooting (sniper) training areas
• Classroom set-up and student equipment areas
• Off-site training areas coordinated for use that include long distance ranges,specialized driving areas and ranges (providing firing from vehicles) and working venue/event areas available for tactical scenarios

Also offered is a unique “host” program where agencies may utilize the various facilities within the MTC to conduct their own training for a nominal fee.

Driving Directions to the Midwest Training Center From I-55 take the Fruitland Exit (#105) and head north on Highway 61. Travel north on Highway 61 until you reach Highway 177. Travel east on Highway 177 until you reach Route V. Travel south on Route V until you come to the intersection of Route V and Route Y. Make a left and cross a bridge traveling east on Route V through Oriole, Missouri. Keep traveling east on Route V past Oriole approximately 1 mile, and you will start up a large hill. At the top of the hill there are two county
roads directly across from one another (note the Midwest Training Center Sign with direction arrows). Turn right / south onto County Road 612 and travel approximately 0.7 miles. You will see a sign (SOTT-I LLC Midwest Training Center) and the large tan building.

Additional Information Two open houses will be held. The LEA/Corrections/Military Open House is Saturday 26 September 2009. The Civilian Training Open House is Sunday 27 September 2009.

Both open houses run from 10 am until 4 pm. For further details please contact SOTT-I LLC@ [email protected] and visit us on the web at www.sottint.com