• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PRS Talk Open Range Shooter’s Retreat - May 12/13

Shanerbanner10

Primer Denter
Minuteman
  • Jan 13, 2012
    Oklahoma
    https://practiscore.com/open-range-shooters-retreat/register

This match is a new match to the PRS, but will be much like the Oklahoma matches many have come to know and enjoy. Expect your typical Oklahoma prone type stages and no shenanigans or weird stuff to shoot off, just things you'd find at a cattle ranch. There will 13 stages on Day 1 on the south side of the property and 10 stages on Day 2 on the north side of the property. Day one will be "shorter" ranges with about 1000 yards being the max distance, while Day 2 has the potential for just about unlimited distance. This is a no BS match, it will be simple prone, modified prone and a handful of positional stages. I am shooting for 60% prone and 40% positional.

A lot of companies have stepped up to make this prize table very interesting with many more to come.

This match is to be held on a large, very open cattle ranch just 30 minutes north of Tulsa, Oklahoma and 20 minutes south of Bartlesville. There are hotels with in 15-20 minutes of the range in Skiatook, Collinsville, Owasso and Bartlesville. If you are staying in Tulsa, I would suggest downtown Tulsa as it is right next to the highway that will take you all the way to the match.

Lunch will be provided by the local FFA on both Saturday and Sunday. Drinks (water, gatorade, sodas) will be provided at every other stage.

If you would like to RO, please sign up here- https://practiscore.com/ro-registration-open-range-shooters-retreat/register

If you plan to sign up please do so at your earliest convince so we can get everything set up and taken care of (purchasing steel, getting vendors paid, trophies and other setup costs). If you would like to pay cash, check, paypal or something like that, contact me and I can get you taken care of.

If you have questions please feel free to ask!