• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Open to suggestions

Zebra644

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2010
Ohio
Ok, I'm kinda in a way right now. I used to have a DPMS LR-308 with the heavy 24" barrel, Mag-Pul PRS, Wilson TTU Single stage 4 pound trigger, awesome gun. I was told that if I ever wanted to go to a L/E scoped rifle course, and use it on my team I had to use a bolt gun as it was the County's policy. Yes I know I argued the fact and I lost. A friend of mine traded me a gently used Remy 700 Police model and some cash for my DPMS. I did some work on the bolt gun I.E. AI chassis, Victor Company skins, grippy cheek rest, some bolt work, ect. I recently had to make a decision between surgery in a few or SWAT. I have all ready endured 1 surgery to fix 2 problems so I wont be needing that bolt gun anymore. So should I try to trade him back or sell the bolt gun and TRY to find another .308 gas gun. Sorry but I prefer the gas guns.

At this point your best bet is likely to wait until things mellow out as gas guns are through the roof price wise right now. Once things mellow out you can look at selling the rifle and picking up a new gas gun.