• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

opening a thread and starting from the first post.

Re: opening a thread and starting from the first post.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: partisan1911</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is there an option somewhere that allows you to open a thread and start reading from the first post rather than the last? </div></div>
Sure - but only if you're viewing the list of threads from the main page of each section. All you have to do is click-on the original thread and your browser will take you to original post (topic starter).

However, if you click the last reply your browser will take you to that reply, which may be several pages from the original post. In this case you'll have to scroll and/or click on the < button to get to the original post.

It would be nice if people would read the thread (or at least the original post) before they post a reply, but most people never bother (this is usually apparent by reading replys/responses within the particular thread). Most people don't even reply to the correct person in a thread. That is a pet peeve of mine and the primary reason why I quote and break-down paragraphs. It makes it easier to follow the train-of-thought as well as showing who and what topic(s) are being addressed.

Keith

How do you start a thread or ask a question on here? I been trying forever to ask a question about my AR15 DI bolt carrier group cam pin upgrade. There's no option to do nothing on here but join already off topic posts. How do I start my own thread or post?

How do you start a thread or ask a question on here? I been trying forever to ask a question about my AR15 DI bolt carrier group cam pin upgrade. There's no option to do nothing on here but join already off topic posts. How do I start my own thread or post?
Try going to the drop down menu, select “Forums” , when that page opens, select the drop down menu again and under Forums there is one called “New Posts” and once that page opens up , at the top right there is a button that says “Post Thread” in yellow orangish color.

Front and center when you click the topic (semi-automatic rifles) as opposed to the individual thread. Both circled options work.

D6F88719-139B-4C4B-84A8-ED4611D29532.jpeg