• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Operation <Needs a Name>

Oldloser

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 20, 2021
    Texas
    We sent over a million illegals back in the 50s.

This time we send 10M back. And then accelrate legal immigration.

Logistics? Discuss.

Cruise ships? 747s.

Manning and organization of sweeps? Targeting means? Rewards and bounties?

Priorities? Chicoms and Hamas. Anyone marching in Pallywood parades with visas.

What technical means can be used? I think private citizens could easily use commerciallly available databases and sting apps.

Reactions: 232593
    We should start small and ramp up.

Civil forfeiture laws for all real property. I think it will pay for itself.
    Can we send the 13/80s back too ?

Or tell them all that welfare and revolving justice was enough reparations and they need to stop acting like 13/80s or they go back ?

Last edited:
    Reactions: 232593 and Mwalex
    I'd say 50M may be a bit conservative.
    Ok…. 100 Billion…..
    BA9C78C3-7D4F-42E4-BA6D-1206DD04E94D.jpeg

• Haha
    Reactions: Da Jimmer
    We sent over a million illegals back in the 50s.

This time we send 10M back. And then accelrate legal immigration.

Logistics? Discuss.

Cruise ships? 747s.

Manning and organization of sweeps? Targeting means? Rewards and bounties?

Priorities? Chicoms and Hamas. Anyone marching in Pallywood parades with visas.

What technical means can be used? I think private citizens could easily use commerciallly available databases and sting apps.
    Call for an Uber.

Make manufacturing in mexico instead of china, gives mexico a boost in the economy, keeps mexicans in mexico, fucks china. No ahipping overseas either, should make the climate change fucktards happy as all the fuel those ships use will dwindle.

I think big media outlets and them top notch reporters should be under the same scrutiny of other professions.
    Cut corners welding a pipeline= your done.
    Sell a firearm at your FFL without doing a background check= Your done.
    Why not be done, lose your license or certification if you intentionally lie on national television for news?
    A friend was telling me a lot of Hispanics they know aren’t perhaps overly liberal, but almost all news (this is in Washington state, workers for all the orchards) in Spanish is incredibly left and one sided. I wouldn’t know… no speak Spanish…
    Also as you push our illegals doing lots of blue collar jobs, I think we really need to promote and push trades to high schoolers rather than university and crap because we are so behind. Go from Northern Canada to the AZ southern border and anything trade related is getting around a 2 year lead time. Brutal.

Make manufacturing in mexico instead of china, gives mexico a boost in the economy, keeps mexicans in mexico, fucks china. No ahipping overseas either, should make the climate change fucktards happy as all the fuel those ships use will dwindle.
    Already tried, didn't work.

R

• Sad
    Reactions: Jgunner