• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Operation Repo

Rich Emmons

just an old has been
Supporter
Minuteman
This shit is FAKE as hell. Slow Mo let me see that Fat mexican dude clearly MISS punch white guy after he pulls knife on Mr. Roid Rage, yet he knocks him out. Sorry can't watch it no more after that, I think all the scenes are staged. Can't even make a REAL Reality show.

Re: Operation Repo

I watched a few episodes and was so pissed. Shit is SO fake.

It is fake. It is recreations of events and not the true event. I think it says that in the show at the beginning. Not sure on that one but it is just another "train wreck." Sometimes you just have to see it and then wonder why you wasted yor time stopping to look.

One of the worst shows on TV, and every time I flip by it and see that ugly woman my pecker runs and hides for a few days. I would almost rather watch Keith Olbermann....

There are some funny parts.

The episode where that tough guy Matt has to take a dump, and is speeding around a turn and rolls the Mercedes that he is towing. He sits there on a curb, trying not to crap his pants after wrecking a car he can't afford, and starts crying.

Plus tough guy Matt seems to get his ass kicked by guys that you never think possible. My favorite was the computer geek that pounded him in the head repeatedly, and they had to pry the two apart and hose down the office jockey with pepper spray. The dude who kicked Matt's ass must have weighed in at a cool 150 pounds.

Overall this show is ass.

I saw a thug point a gun at Matt and he proceded to puke.
I think the whole show is staged. If they really wanted to repo cars with no hassels they would do it at night when people sleep.

All of the REPO guys I know do their work at night, real late and very quiet and fast. This show is total crap.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rich Emmons</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This shit is FAKE as hell. Slow Mo let me see that Fat mexican dude clearly MISS punch white guy after he pulls knife on Mr. Roid Rage, yet he knocks him out. Sorry can't watch it no more after that, I think all the scenes are staged. Can't even make a REAL Reality show. </div></div>

I agree, I slow moed an episode were a mid40's black man miss punched the big dude and knocked him out...

I don't watch True TV anymore because of that > Moved on to the ID Channel

http://investigation.discovery.com/

That's why they call it 'reality', because they can't call it 'real'.

Network TV went ovoff the deep end decades ago when it found it had to compete with a medium that was not similarly restricted. They couldn't duplicate the competition, so they went for smoke and mirrors instead. This is a direct example of what happens when a regulatory board begins interpreting Constitutional Amendments.

Meanwhile some of this hokey crap was actually successful, so it has begun to creep and spread into the cable arena too.

The 'vast wasteland' is simple tribute to gullibility our society has bred and educated into our younger generations, and the the older ones were never all that particularly astute about this crap either.

Any change has got to come from the top, and it won't as long as the folks up there now consider drivel, stupidity, and outright deception to be a vastly profitable product.

The problem with the regulatory boards is that their heads are so far up their own anal tracts about 'decency' that they can be perennially faked out by one hand while the other picks the keys to the kingdom right out of their pockets.

Greg