• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Opinion on a Marcolmar CETME L

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    Just found out that MD is allowing the sale and transfer of the Marcolmar CETME L.

Anyone have any experience with this rifle? I've always wanted a CETME but found MD didn't think I was capable of owning one. Don't know why MD has now allowed this model. The good thing about this rifle is it accepts AR15 mags.

Any advice on this rifle would be helpful.

Thanks!

Reactions: BCP and Eli17L
    From what I have read in other forums they seem to be an alright gun. Spare parts can be problematic though.

Keep in mind the "L" is not the full size .308 CETME that begat the HK G3.

From what I have read in other forums they seem to be an alright gun. Spare parts can be problematic though.

Keep in mind the "L" is not the full size .308 CETME that begat the HK G3.

Yeah, it's a 5.56, which is why I like it. Add to the fact that it uses AR15 mags and it would seem to be a decent all around design.

I'm wondering about it function. Pretty don't get you anything if you're clearing failures once or twice a mag. Hopefully someone here knows more about it.

Thanks!