• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

opinions on another raffle / auction build?

sfikes2

Sergeant
Banned !
Minuteman
So this weekend I met the PR rep for DPMS at the LaRue 3 gun match at Tiger Valley in Prairie Hill TX. !st and foremost, WOW! TJ did it again, and Mark LaRue has out done himself. For anyone who ever thought or said a negative thing about the man, I challenge them to find something negative in the over $100,000 on the prize table, 3 days of BBQ Breakfast Lunch and Dinner, and 3 days worth of ammo to feed the Dillon mini gun. EVERY ONE got to shoot it.

But, back to the point:

DPMS offered to build Hope4heroes a rifle, the Rep, Lea Ramthun, basically said pick what you want and we'll trick it out to the max, and Laser engrave it with the H4H logo. Not to mention she gave us an open invite to their facility and multi-hundred acre range/ shooters dream.

So, you guys tell me,....which DPMS would you get in on if there were an auction or Raffle? Considering the ship time is currently 12 months now, and the winner if raffled would be announced possibly in July...........the floor is open gents.

Re: oppinions on another raffle / auction build?

Yeah the one that seems to be hardest to get and bring the most money is the SASS.

Re: oppinions on another raffle / auction build?

so are all of the sass rifles the same for the most part except the armalite has the gas regulator