• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Opinions on the JP MR 19

Adam MB

Private
Minuteman
Aug 14, 2019
I’m considering getting the JP MR 19 in 6.5 Creedmoor with a proof barrel. However I have been not able to find any reviews on it so I’m hoping some of you have a bit of experience with or it. At the very least I would greatly appreciate your opinions on the gun.

Reactions: Malcolm31
Solid rifle but ultimatum precision (the company they use for actions) is going through a restructuring so support for the action may be spotty for a while.

Any developments on these rifles ? JP website is listing these as currently unavailable...

So I decided to email Impact Precision after I heard about a friend of a friend who dropped a 737R into the JP APAC chassis .

Wade @ Impact built a rifle as well. He said the 737/APAC needed no modification to come together. That's good news considering JP doesn't have a time line on delivery of the Canadian Ultimatum actions.

So moving forward I'll probably go 19" to get forward of the Handguard. Thinking 6.5 Creed in Bartlein CF . TT Special 2 stage.
Mainly for hog/yotes. 🤔😎

Reviving this thread to hear any updates on the MR-19…..I have an LRP-07 and am very impressed with it. I’m thinking an MR-19 for PRS - does it settle well into bags and is the Arca extension stable? I’m also interested to hear about the balance and trigger…..and anything else!