• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Opinions on Zeiss 8x26 T PRF rangefinder.

omurnion

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 26, 2009
Jordan, MT
Are any of you using one of these, and how do you like them? I have the Swarovski 8x30, but I'm not all that wild about the display or how big the circle is that you put on the object you are ranging. Is the Ziess better, worse, how far well it range, and how are the optics?

Re: Opinions on Zeiss Victory 8x26 T PRF rangefinder.

Swaro is considered best, short of Vector. Only typical complaint on the Swaro is the large reticle. Search you will find tons

Beam divergence of the Zeiss is smaller (a good thing).

Range is less, though (than Swaro).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: greentimber</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Beam divergence of the Zeiss is smaller (a good thing).

Range is less, though (than Swaro).</div></div>

Beam divergence is only smaller on the Victory RF (bino version). Common mistake.

Reference this thread

Re: Opinions on Zeiss 8x26 T PRF rangefinder.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oam</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are any of you using one of these, and how do you like them? I have the Swarovski 8x30, but I'm not all that wild about the display or how big the circle is that you put on the object you are ranging. Is the Ziess better, worse, how far well it range, and how are the optics? </div></div>

It <span style="text-decoration: underline">may</span> not range as far as the Swav but that's the only real potential knock on it, IMO. It's faster, with a better (tighter) and easier to see display, great optics, lightweight, ergonomic, and lower priced. Buy now and get a $50 mail-in rebate from your authorized dealer (like us).

A very safe choice, with high customer satisfaction. I've ranged small reflective targets to 1400+ yards...how far do you need?

Scott

Re: Opinions on Zeiss 8x26 T PRF rangefinder.

oam, I have both in hand. Check out the very non-scientific review I just posted or feel free to kick me a PM. I bought both because I got tired of waiting for a comparative review and also knew others wanted this info. I purchased both to help others on this site and am standing by to help out.