• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Opinions: this S & B vs this Premier

PCR

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 28, 2006
tempe, az
Looking for a high end scope for a competition and long range 7 mag. hunting rifle.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Schmidt & Bender Klassik 4-16x50 ffp Hunting Varmint Rifle Scope with 8 Dot Reticle </span>

I know it's a bit heavy for a hunting scope. That may be the only draw back that I can see and I really like the reticle. It's hard to make a decision on a scope that I've never held.

Obviously, quality is a given but I'm looking for any feedback from you S&B owners.

Also, where is the best place to buy it. OpticsPlanet and a few others have it for $2,179.

The Premier Heritage Hunter is another that I've been looking at. It's a few ounces lighter and cheaper but I like the S&B 8 Dot reticle better.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Premier Heritage 3-15x50 Hunter 30mm Riflescope</span>

Close to making a decision, but wanted to ask for feedback.

thanks
Brad