• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Opinons on JP Enterprise trigger?

jack simpson

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 11, 2011
Kentucky
Anyone out there using the JP Enterprise single stage trigger in their AR 15? What are your thoughts?
Thanks

Re: Opinons on JP Enterprise trigger?

I installed them in a pair of Spikes Tactical lowers and am VERY pleased with them.

It's not a quick drop-in, they have to be fit but it's easy - just a lot of trial fitting until it's right.

That trigger is in all my ar's. Ar-15 and Lr-308. Its the only trigger I sue and tell everyone its the best bang for the boat.

John

Had one in an SASS, really liked it. added the high speed hammer and it got even better. smooth, clean and fast.

Great single stage triggers.

Incredibly long track record of use, durability, and quality.

Best trigger that I have used in my ar and he supports the shooting competions that I go to with great prizes.

Its a great single stage. I prefer Geiselle two stages, but that's a preference based on format.

Put mine in, was not real happy with it, decided to get the low mass hammer to go with it. Put it on the scale and it went over the max. of the scale which was 4.5 lbs. I am hoping the hammer will help it.

Had my JP trigger fitted and adjusted by a gunsmith. Best trigger on an AR I've ever seen.