• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Oppenheimer

Saw the trailer for it, I think when we saw JW4. Not sure if we'll see it in the theater, but will definitely see it at some point.

it's a movie from Hollywood so
let me guess he knows Kung fu and yells his name I am Oppenheimer at everyone ? and farting lasers at the same time so he looks like a disco ball ?

The man himself.

If youve not read the Bhagavad Gita, its one of the top 5 boks Ive read, including the Christian Bible, and the Spiral road by Jan de Hartog. If you decide to read it read the Edgerton translation, link below. Reas at least part of the preface to usnderstand the setting. Slow to begin but once you get into it it begins to flow the way the old sages must have passed it along in chant. Set asid your christian opinions and just read it for the beautiful piece of literature it is.

1. www.scribd.com › 358714031 › Edgerton-Bhagavad-GitaEdgerton - Bhagavad Gita | PDF - Scribd

Edgerton - Bhagavad Gita - Free download as PDF File (.pdf) or view presentation slides online. Franklin Edgerton translation of Bhagavad Gita.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Leaving in tears?

My interpretation that is that the piece is a slice of Progressive Propaganda. That bomb saved whole Prefectures of Japanese civilians. The ones it missed would be cliff diving like those poor brainwashed folks on Iwo.

I hated Cillian in Batman (which I thought was outstanding acting...; his Scarecrow gave me (K)nightmares), and thought he rated a BAFTA (maybe he did get one) for ...Blinders.

I remember a lot about J. Robert from back in his own day. Save the world, then get the freeze out. I think I know a little of that tune, myself. I think he was a brilliant Scientist and project driver. I also think he was trapped in a tailspin of religious distraction. Our government treated him like a rotted fish carcass. Like it did, and does, with many.

Rode the Cancer Carousel to his grave; as I did twice (Lymphoma, the both versions of them), without the death part, myself.

He was a misused and maltreated hero, and I don't give A Flying Fuck if he was a Commie. We weren't the only heroes (and villains) in WWII. I hate Commies (Today's Commies, especially the ones infesting our sweet land of freedom), but Democracy is becoming the opiate of the masses lately, which is a product of the simple fact that few civilizations last much over two centuries. The slimy drecks can always figure out how to game anything... Russia was the test case, we're the money game.

If you really want to win a world wasting war, you need to get a lot nastier than your enemy. We didn't, until we did. That Phoney War Shite was what killed a whole lot of good people unnecessarily (Including each and every one of my Wife's Uncles), far more than the Lilly-Livered are wailing and gnashing over. When you turn it all over to like a Schwarzkopf, it's straightforward and works like goget'emlax. Always gits 'er done, fastest, mostest. When you turn it over like the last few oval offices, it turns into an industropolitical money game with RoE's that are designed to NEVER win. Ike was right, because the lives are never a part of the algorithm.

Oppie stood up and meekly said, "Yessir, I'll do it." He was the real hero, because he knew from his science that his own price would be his own soul and his legacy, not just his body. God Bless the Meek Hero-Man. Personally, I think his soul is in the finest level of Paradise.

PS - In case I seem a bit unmeek today, I spent Father's Day and three others getting fitted for my Final Suit this weekend, and I'm feeling a little vindicated at the moment. I did nothing, it was my fabulous healthcare team at the Tucson VA that did all the part that counted. I was just the Training Aid. And yes, it did scare the scheisse out of me. Cost me not one penny.

Take a moment to reread my tagline by an old Roman.

Last edited:
I thought he just made apple juice.

I don’t know what your final suit means, but I hope your health is good and continues to be so.

P

Leaving in tears?

My interpretation that is that the piece is a slice of Progressive Propaganda. That bomb saved whole Prefectures of Japanese civilians. The ones it missed would be cliff diving like those poor brainwashed folks on Iwo.

I hated Cillian in Batman (which I thought was outstanding acting...; his Scarecrow gave me (K)nightmares), and thought he rated a BAFTA (maybe he did get one) for ...Blinders.

I remember a lot about J. Robert from back in his own day. Save the world, then get the freeze out. I think I know a little of that tune, myself. I think he was a brilliant Scientist and project driver. I also think he was trapped in a tailspin of religious distraction. Our government treated him like a rotted fish carcass. Like it did, and does, with many.

Rode the Cancer Carousel to his grave; as I did twice (Lymphoma, the both versions of them), without the death part, myself.

He was a misused and maltreated hero, and I don't give A Flying Fuck if he was a Commie. We weren't the only heroes (and villains) in WWII. I hate Commies (Today's Commies, especially the ones infesting our sweet land of freedom), but Democracy is becoming the opiate of the masses lately, which is a product of the simple fact that few civilizations last much over two centuries. The slimy drecks can always figure out how to game anything... Russia was the test case, we're the money game.

If you really want to win a world wasting war, you need to get a lot nastier than your enemy. We didn't, until we did. That Phoney War Shite was what killed a whole lot of good people unnecessarily (Including each and every one of my Wife's Uncles), far more than the Lilly-Livered are wailing and gnashing over. When you turn it all over to like a Schwarzkopf, it 's straightforward and works like goget'emlax. Always gits 'er done, fastest, mostest. When you turn it over like the last few oval offices, it turns into an industropolitical money game with RoE's that are designed to NEVER win. Ike was right, because the lives are never a part of the algorithm.

Oppie stood up and meekly said, "Yessir, I'll do it." He was the real hero, because he knew from his science that his own price would be his own soul and his legacy, not just his body. God Bless the Meek Hero-Man. Personally, I think his soul is in the finest level of Paradise.

PS - In case I seem a bit unmeek today, I spent Father's Day and three others getting fitted for my Final Suit this weekend, and I'm feeling a little vindicated at the moment. I did nothing, it was my fabulous healthcare team at the Tucson VA that did all the part that counted. I was just the Training Aid. And yes, it did scare the scheisse out of me. Cost me not one penny.

Take a moment to reread my tagline by an old Roman.
Que vayale bien, hermano. Nos vemos.

I had a really snide comment to make about Matt Damon being in this movie, but after Greg's post I'm just going to can it.

We don't know each other Greg, but I know you've been through a hell-of-a-lot in recent years from the comments you've shared here on SH about your life. God bless you, man.

Leaving in tears..........................horseshit.

The major actors are all leftist assholes. Cilian Murphy is lefty from England who hates his country. Emily Blunt has openly said she regrets becoming an American and hates this country. Matt Damon is a lefty twat. All of them make millions portraying the violent assholes they claim to despise so they are fucking hypocrites as well.

Revisionist history is easy when you have 80 or 90 years to look back upon the real events of the day thru the lens of 2023. If we had only had more pedophiles and fags in the military, think what we could have done? How horrible was a time when we had only the two genders................................................we are sooooooooo advanced now that we have 87 genders, men can get pregnant and people dressed in cat suits can shit on the sidewalks.

My Dad jumped into German held France and got shot and shrapneled for his troubles. He was heading to Japan when it ended. We expected 1,000,000 casualties from the invasion, Japan was making spears for civilians to mass assault invaders. It was going to be a bloodbath. The Japanese were broadcasting shit about Americans being cannibals and those stupid idiots believed it because the emperor said it was true.

My uncle was in the middle of his 13th cruise on a submarine and was off the coast of Japan when the war ended. He enlisted in the Navy in 1939 and was at sea hunting the Japanese Navy when the war started and at sea when the war ended. He was a dyed in the wool Democrat til the day he died and he thought nuking those assholes was the greatest thing since sliced bread. He had a wife he had seen twice since 1943 and never expected to see her again after the 2nd time.

I just returned from a lovely cruise ship adventure, the leftist cunt we traveled with lost her shit when I told her I supported nuking Japan. The thing about the average leftist is that they spend their days and nights crawling thru history finding ways to feel shame for all the good things white people have done for the world. How dare us win a war against squinty eyed bastards who are some of the most racist, violent, sadistic people on the fucking planet.

Go read about the rape of Nanking or the kidnapping of 200-300,000 women for sex slaves or any of the other racist horrors the Japanese happily committed. They got exactly what they deserved.

800px-Beheading_of_Leonard_George_Siffleet.jpg

We nuked the right people.

I have an autographed picture of him with that plane at the house.

An article from 1947 in Harper's Magazine from Henry L. Stimson about the decision to use the atomic bomb:

Don't get worked about my health..., please!

Yes, it can suck occasionally, and this past w/e was very scary, but I bounce back, and get it into second gear ASAP.

I have spent six years getting entrenched into the VA SAVAHCS (Southern Arizona Health Care Service - one of the best in the Nation) Health net, and it's been an outstanding benefit. We're friends on a first name basis. Some day I'll go, but this is not that day...

I'm single now, and expect to die being shot in the bed by some jealous husband...

Things are interesting, but we've been making it; so don't send anything but verbal stuff. Uncle Slammy took my Wife's portion of our income back when she died, about 40% of our income. Three adults under my roof, all underemployed.

VA 100%, all my med costs are free. I take 21 separate meds a day, some are 4 doses each. Also 4 inhalants. We got it all covered, folks.

Thx

Greg

Last edited:
I have just watched the film tonight (release day in the UK). It was OK, overly long (could have cut at least an hour).

My opinion is, watchable but overhyped.

Reactions: Basher and Ichi
I watched it this morning. It was worth the price of admission.

No faggy wokeness.
No interracial marriage.
They didn’t cast Morgan Freeman as Oppenheimer.

I enjoyed the movie from start to finish.
Oppenheimer dies. Freeman doesn’t die. He’s God’s own voice…

I do wonder if all that radiation in NM explains the people of that state. And the pretty sunsets.

I have an autographed picture of him with that plane at the house.

An article from 1947 in Harper's Magazine from Henry L. Stimson about the decision to use the atomic bomb:

I watched a spoiler (sorry, I'm lazy) and read the comments - there was a whole lot of anti-American and anti-humanity sentiment generated.

Before you start - I didn't write the comments. I know it ended the WWII. I know the Japanese where preparing civilians for hand-to-hand combat for US troops upon invasion of small towns. I know it prevented a lot of future wars. I know it further established and promoted Ameican hegemony.

But any and everything out of Hollywood has a purpose, and this film is no different.

Last edited:
Reactions: supercorndogs
Nightbreaker (also known as Advance to Ground Zero) is a 1989 film inspired by the book Atomic Soldiers: American Victims of Nuclear Experiments by Howard L. Rosenberg.

Watch the full movie on YouTube

Reactions: camocorvette
I watched a spoiler (sorry, I'm lazy) and read the comments - there was a whole lot of anti-American and anti-humanity sentiment generated.

Before you start - I didn't write the comments. I know it ended the WWII. I know the Japanese where preparing civilians for hand-to-hand combat for US troops upon invasion of small towns. I know it prevented a lot of future wars. I know it further established and promoted Ameican hegemony.

But any and everything out of Hollywood has a purpose, and this film is no different.
You can be sure that the first, second and third motives in Hollywood is money.

People need to stop being so mindlessly obsessed with grand conspiracies.

The difference between Western civilized culture and autocratic despot shitholes is that we allow ourselves the act and benefit of introspection, reflection and learning while still knowing that if and when we have to, we can curb stomp a nigga into the ground. The Bomb was and is a horrifically effective and indiscriminate weapon, the ultimate FAFO and knowing this horror is both a deterrent to itchy fuckers as well as to ourselves, ‘Cos you know, nuclear holocaust is bad m’kay…

Now, did you know there’s a G-man hiding in your biscuit tin…?

Leaving in tears..........................horseshit.

The major actors are all leftist assholes. Cilian Murphy is lefty from England who hates his country. Emily Blunt has openly said she regrets becoming an American and hates this country. Matt Damon is a lefty twat. All of them make millions portraying the violent assholes they claim to despise so they are fucking hypocrites as well.

Revisionist history is easy when you have 80 or 90 years to look back upon the real events of the day thru the lens of 2023. If we had only had more pedophiles and fags in the military, think what we could have done? How horrible was a time when we had only the two genders................................................we are sooooooooo advanced now that we have 87 genders, men can get pregnant and people dressed in cat suits can shit on the sidewalks.

My Dad jumped into German held France and got shot and shrapneled for his troubles. He was heading to Japan when it ended. We expected 1,000,000 casualties from the invasion, Japan was making spears for civilians to mass assault invaders. It was going to be a bloodbath. The Japanese were broadcasting shit about Americans being cannibals and those stupid idiots believed it because the emperor said it was true.

My uncle was in the middle of his 13th cruise on a submarine and was off the coast of Japan when the war ended. He enlisted in the Navy in 1939 and was at sea hunting the Japanese Navy when the war started and at sea when the war ended. He was a dyed in the wool Democrat til the day he died and he thought nuking those assholes was the greatest thing since sliced bread. He had a wife he had seen twice since 1943 and never expected to see her again after the 2nd time.

I just returned from a lovely cruise ship adventure, the leftist cunt we traveled with lost her shit when I told her I supported nuking Japan. The thing about the average leftist is that they spend their days and nights crawling thru history finding ways to feel shame for all the good things white people have done for the world. How dare us win a war against squinty eyed bastards who are some of the most racist, violent, sadistic people on the fucking planet.

Go read about the rape of Nanking or the kidnapping of 200-300,000 women for sex slaves or any of the other racist horrors the Japanese happily committed. They got exactly what they deserved.

800px-Beheading_of_Leonard_George_Siffleet.jpg

We nuked the right people.

Imperial Japanese Army: "All of our troops know advanced close quarter combat."

How_to_display_the_katana_correctly_01-600x315w.jpg

United States Army: "So do ours. And ours learn to do so in about 4 hours. Meet the Chicago Piano Version 2. Checkmate, motherfuckers"...

Auto-Ordnance-Thompson-45-770.jpg

Interestingly, the price of an Auto-Ordnance M1 Thompson reproduction in semiauto and .45 ACP is roughly the same as a hand-forged Japanese katana made by Hanwei Cutlery. If, in a set of absolutely bizarre circumstances, I was told that I have to choose either one of these two items, only one, that will accompany me through a very dangerous quest through places unknown and uncharted, I am taking the Thompson hands down. I see absolutely no uses for a katana, even in the days of antiquity, much less in a modern setting... Except the spring steel blade blanks would make a pretty awesome set of bow limbs and paired to a metal riser, would be a nice takedown survival bow.

Imperial Japanese Army: "All of our troops know advanced close quarter combat."

How_to_display_the_katana_correctly_01-600x315w.jpg

United States Army: "So do ours. And ours learn to do so in about 4 hours. Meet the Chicago Piano Version 2. Checkmate, motherfuckers"...

Auto-Ordnance-Thompson-45-770.jpg

Interestingly, the price of an Auto-Ordnance M1 Thompson reproduction in semiauto and .45 ACP is roughly the same as a hand-forged Japanese katana made by Hanwei Cutlery. If, in a set of absolutely bizarre circumstances, I was told that I have to choose either one of these two items, only one, that will accompany me through a very dangerous quest through places unknown and uncharted, I am taking the Thompson hands down. I see absolutely no uses for a katana, even in the days of antiquity, much less in a modern setting... Except the spring steel blade blanks would make a pretty awesome set of bow limbs and paired to a metal riser, would be a nice takedown survival bow.
Steel limbs with a steel riser? Sure 400lb draw weight and enough hand shock to rattle your tarsals like Yahtzee dice. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Steel limbs with a steel riser? Sure 400lb draw weight and enough hand shock to rattle your tarsals like Yahtzee dice. 🤣🤣

Gotta sand and stone em correctly. It is a lot of dedication, that is why they are not that common except in places where full time blacksmiths had a lot of extra time to spend on them. 😂