• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ops inc brakes ?

Re: ops inc brakes ?

Good brakes from what I read on other forums, they look cool too. Might want to checks ar15.com or m4carbine.net. More geared towards the ar platform.

2610099850_eaca2f90d2.jpg

Mine isn't screwed on flush because I just pulled my thread on suppressor off the rifle, but it works great and is stylish to boot
grin.gif

IMG_1451.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Impact</div><div class="ubbcode-body">how about compare to a badger thruster ? </div></div>

Just as loud but work about the same to my shoulder.

Excellent brake. I had one on a .300 RSAUM, and it really tamed it down...not that it was all that intimidating to begin with. I never tried my BO on that rifle, but based on how the BO functions on several other rifles, there isn't a lot of difference. I like it, and when I need another brake I'll buy Ops Inc. Besides, they build them up in my end of the state.

Check out surefires, they work great. Got one on 2 of my rifles and will have one on my bolt gun when I order.

Got one on my 308 bolt gun when the can isn't on it. Works great. Doesn't bulge out the end of my M24 contour barrel like the big bastard brake on my 7WSM. I do like the bastard from Jared better, but it is also louder.

I have one on my Mod 0 SPR. It works good, but it is a break and not a flash hider. It is loud and it spits a fireball in the middle of the break during every shot.

I like the SF as well but it is my understanding there is a little bit more machining involved in installing them since they go over the barrel. My barrel is 0.950" OD and OpsInc offers a brake that size so that would fit the bill to get the seamless look.

I have one on this GAP in 223, probably not what your looking for pic wise but here it is
p350002-1.jpg

weee003.jpg

dmtsc