• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Opti-Logic LRF?

TLong

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 10, 2009
Alabama
www.1042blue.wixsite.com
Has anyone used the Opti-Logic rangefinders? If so, how did they perform for you? How would you rate them as far as performance for the money? Would you recommend them or something else? I am interested in the 1000XT in particular.

Re: Opti-Logic LRF?

Let's resurrect this thread.
Opti-logics' specs look pretty good, and made right here in Tennessee.
Anyone tried this brand?

I would like to know too. My bushnell elite 1500 is a POS!!
Bushnell customer service sucks!!

I called Opti-logic tonight on a whim(8pm central) and someone answered to my surprise. Talked to the guy and he was very polite and knowledgeable about the products. After speaking to him I found out he was part owner and founder of opti-logic.
They have a 2yr warranty. Same as bushnell. After 2yrs its $35 most cases for any repairs. Bushnell quoted me $150 plus shipping with a 90day warranty. They tried harder to sell me a new RF than they did offering to repair the one I have.. I'm still doing my homework but it looks like I will be taken advantage of by an American owned company this time. But it seems like they stand behind their product from talking to him..

I also called Opti-Logic today. Talked to Mike, Director of Sales and Marketing. He spent a while talking to me about their rangefinders and the contract they have with the IDF for rangefinders. He wanted to know what I would use the rangefinder for. As I hunt in extreme weather (out west) he recommended their Recon model. He said glass is not quite as sharp as Sabre II, but the body is mil-spec and more durable.
I ended up placing an order for the Recon. Anxious to give it a try. I was hesitant as I never laid hands on one, but they have a 30 day money back guarantee.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LanceS4803</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I also called Opti-Logic today. Talked to Mike, Director of Sales and Marketing. He spent a while talking to me about their rangefinders and the contract they have with the IDF for rangefinders. He wanted to know what I would use the rangefinder for. As I hunt in extreme weather (out west) he recommended their Recon model. He said glass is not quite as sharp as Sabre II, but the body is mil-spec and more durable.
I ended up placing an order for the Recon. Anxious to give it a try. I was hesitant as I never laid hands on one, but they have a 30 day money back guarantee. </div></div>

Looking at these as well, wondering how you liked yours.

OLC-Recon-Transparent.png

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: frankythefly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Looking at these as well, wondering how you liked yours.
</div></div>

I finally got the Opti-Logic.
Here is a link to my review.

Opti-Logic Recon Review