• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Optic Options

alexzeph142

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 9, 2010
I'm looking for something that is FFP, roughly 5-25x magnification, 15+ mrads per turn, a good amount of hashes for mildot ranging budget is 1k-2kish. If I have to save a little longer then so be it.

Re: Optic Options

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: viper68</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm looking for something that is FFP, roughly 5-25x magnification, 15+ mrads per turn, a good amount of hashes for mildot ranging </div></div>

At 15 per turn (don’t know why) that would drop you with Premier and S & B (would have to check what an EREK has).

Beter have deep pockets

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: viper68</div><div class="ubbcode-body">1k-2kish </div></div>

Ramen is your friend....

Just sayin....

Well I can work with less mrads per turn, I just saw some nice scopes recently, and yea they were schmidt and premiers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: viper68</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well I can work with less mrads per turn, I just saw some nice scopes recently, and yea they were schmidt and premiers. </div></div>

In your price range.
Nightforce F-1
Vortex Razor
IOR
Das about it.

In that budget range I'd get a SFP NXS 5-22x50 with MLR and mil knobs, zero stops would be nice too.

FFP is slightly overrated, nice if you can afford it but the right guys can do a lot with that scope I just spec'd plus it'll hold its resale while you save up the extra $1k for the S&B.