• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Optic Sale - Free shipping & No Tax

Just want to say that Marc and team really came through for me. I have a competition coming up in less than a week and Spartan Precision Arms (along with Swarovski) came through in a big way. I have an awesome new Kahles scope that I am getting ready to go. Thanks again guys!

Just want to say that Marc and team really came through for me. I have a competition coming up in less than a week and Spartan Precision Arms (along with Swarovski) came through in a big way. I have an awesome new Kahles scope that I am getting ready to go. Thanks again guys!

It took a little doing but glad we were able to get your optic in time for your upcoming match. Good luck and let us know if we can do anything for you in the future.

Price on a plain old bushnell trs 25 or similar/any deals going for a 1-4 or 1-6?

If you're thinking about getting an optic, contact spartan. Great to deal with and I bothered them with tons of questions.

When making an investment into a optic questions are necessary and we try to provide as much guidance as possible from personal experience. Glad we were able to get you into the scope of your choice. Have a wonderful Happy Thanksgiving!

Shout out to Spartan. Responded to my inquiries quickly, were ready to ship the next day, but they thankfully held it for a few days before sending, so I could make sure I was back from vacation. Don't hesitate to use them!

Thanks again!

Shout out to Spartan. Responded to my inquiries quickly, were ready to ship the next day, but they thankfully held it for a few days before sending, so I could make sure I was back from vacation. Don't hesitate to use them!

Thanks again!

Thank you for the feedback and kind words. Hope your putting that scope to good use!

Athlon 2021 Product Line Updates

Athlon_2021.PNG

Athlon_2_2021.PNG

Athlon_3_2021.PNG

Bushnell 4x18lrti?
To celebrate our expansion of optics we are running a promotion that allows us to match or beat a competitors price and offer free shipping! Some of the brands offer are below. Let us know what we could do for you.

If you don't see a manufacture listed below chances are we carry it.

We pride ourselves on being responsive to your needs and offering what we hope is great customer service. We will try to beat or match pricing when possible.

• Athlon Optics
  • Nightforce
  • Leupold
  • Sig Sauer
  • Trijicon
  • Vortex
  • Kahles
  • Steiner
  • Trijicon
  • Bushnell
  • Hensodlt
  • Minox
  • Burris
  • ZCO
  • ATN
  • Zeiss
  • Eotech
  • Swarovski
  • Tangent Theta
  • Schmidt & Bender
  • Many more

Could you please pm me your price on a Vortex PST Gen 2 1-6 in moa and mrad? Thank you.

Interested if you have any Trijicon Tenmiles in stock? Specifically TMHX1850-C-3000009...PM details please. Thanks!