• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Optic throw lever help

KataKenM

Private
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2020
Many times when I can't find a throw lever for an optic I would use one of these fancy devices instead. I've had a hard time locating them online again. I've tried searching every possible word combination with no luck. Last time I purchased six of them in the 6" pigtail option and then cut the excess off and a $4.00 option to a $45.00 actual throw lever is a viable option. I purchased the throw lever set for my new Crimson Trace 5 Series 3-24×56 and I am not happy with the cheap plastic. Also my Recon G2 could use one of these devices since I can't find an inexpensive one.

Anyone with the ability to tell me the website to purchase more of these would be much appreciated! Or even the exa t name. I at first thought that it was a "cable gather" used for the "IT/LAN" but my searches were futile. Thanks.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    286.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    479.6 KB · Views: 26
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    585.2 KB · Views: 28