• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Optics Clear Out

NFAJohn

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 7, 2018
East Bernard, Texas
Recently made the mistake of looking through some super Gucci Leica LRF binos so going to liquidate some of my optics to help ease the pain of picking them up.

Next is a sig Kilo 2200 LRF. Have the case for this guy, glass looks to be free of scratches, recently put a new battery in it, walked outside and ranged a house across the way at 1040.
$225

IMG_3939.jpg

IMG_3940.jpg

Vortex diamond 20-60X80 spotting scope with tripod. Body has some scuffs from riding around, but the glass is overall perfect. The tripod is salty, but functional me too buddy me too.
$325

IMG_3937.jpg

IMG_3938.jpg

Anyhow I'm once again asking for your support by purchasing my shit so I can but new shit, you know the deal first "I'll take it" in the thread gets it. Pricing included shipping via USPS, if you want insurance just toss over the cost and I'll take care of it.

Attachments

• IMG_3935.jpg
    IMG_3935.jpg
    369.9 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_3936.jpg
    IMG_3936.jpg
    547.5 KB · Views: 330
Last edited: