• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Optics in Hammond, La

cdopson

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 5, 2009
Jacksonville, FL
I'm on the way to Del Rio for vacation. Which one of optics gurus is in Hammond Louisiana? Thought I'd stop in on the way home. Thanks guys

Re: Optics in Hammond, La

I've bought four Nightforce scopes from sportoptics. If they don't have a current model in stock, I'd be surprised. Just when you walk in, DON'T look around. Just tell them what you want, pay for it and leave.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TonyAngel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've bought four Nightforce scopes from sportoptics. If they don't have a current model in stock, I'd be surprised. Just when you walk in, DON'T look around. Just tell them what you want, pay for it and leave. </div></div>

Why?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Santo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They are Great peple to deal with. </div></div>

Yep.
I've done some Zeiss business with them. Great folks!!

Del Rio, TX a new "getaway destination" for Floridians, eh?

There is a hide optics seller in Laredo, might visit down there when you get bored with all the fun in Del Rio... Guy in Laredo is a Hensoldt dealer among others.

If I didn't know better, I'd think finally I'd heard it all....