• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Optics Planet Discount Codes

mallen45

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 29, 2020
Going to get myself a little birthday present and complete my CQBR build with the eotech and magnifier. Figured I’d attempt to be fiscally responsible and see if there’s any discount codes for optics planet floating around.

Going to get myself a little birthday present and complete my CQBR build with the eotech and magnifier. Figured I’d attempt to be fiscally responsible and see if there’s any discount codes for optics planet floating around.
Call them. No discount code needed. They will knock off way more than any coupon code. Just ask.

Just may take an extra month or 2 for your stuff to actually get to you.

Always call the places.
I called pagunshop a local place to me and scored a RZR-42710 razor they were closing them out for $2000 shipped

update, they offered me a $15 off coupon. That's it. I guess with demand this high deals don't exactly need manufacturing.

I made my purchase before I saw the 10% off. Feel free to use that coupon my friend.

Reactions: xocyrusx
Another code

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200906-094915_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20200906-094915_Email.jpg
    177.5 KB · Views: 144
My last order in July for a scope mount showed the item in stock so I ordered. I get an email that its on back order and will ship in 20 plus days. I repeatedly tried to call them, did a bunch of electronic transfers then they say their to busy and will not return phone calls or emails and it hangs up. Never could talk to them or communicate with them. A month later it finally showed up. Absolute worst customer service.

My last order in July for a scope mount showed the item in stock so I ordered. I get an email that its on back order and will ship in 20 plus days. I repeatedly tried to call them, did a bunch of electronic transfers then they say their to busy and will not return phone calls or emails and it hangs up. Never could talk to them or communicate with them. A month later it finally showed up. Absolute worst customer service.

I've been told by Optics Planet CS that "In Stock" doesn't actually mean that an item is in stock, only that their systems show that one of their distribution partners has it. I was told that if you really want to maximize your chance of getting something quickly, it needs to say the number of the item in stock such as "1 in Stock" or "3 in stock". I've personally noticed that if the number is too high (e.g. "23 in Stock"), that can be a bad sign. I've seen discontinued items that couldn't be found anywhere else listed as "17 in stock" and they weren't really available. So the moral was that if the disty partner has taken the time to list a specific (apparently low) stock number, it is more likely that they are actually keeping an accurate count.

Actually, the real moral is don't buy from Optics Planet. I've spent hideous amounts with them over the years and finally wrote them an email a year ago telling them I won't use them anymore, no matter how good of a deal they might offer. I'd gladly spend double to avoid the headache. Of course they didn't give a darn, but it sure made me feel better and now places like Joe Bob's, Brownells, Midway, and Wing Tactical get the lions share of my business.

Last edited:
Reactions: yakstone
That code has expired. I use 704TAC which will get you 5% off. Anyway, I'm always open to something that will get me a bigger discount.

Thanks. I should have stated that i also have a few 5% off as well.

I'm ready to check out with 5% but hoping for 10% on a $530 item.

Thanks. I should have stated that i also have a few 5% off as well.

I'm ready to check out with 5% but hoping for 10% on a $530 item.

They give you "optics planet bucks" for your order that you can use for another purchase. With that said, think of some merchandise that you don't need now and save it for later.

Then finish the order for the stuff that you do need. When you get the "optics planet bucks" wait a day then move the merchandise from the save-for-later category to your cart and apply the discount code again. You end up placing two orders but save more money.

Works for me.

Reactions: BlazinPond