• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Optic Sale - Free shipping & No Tax

Please send me price for Vortex RAZOR® HD GEN III 1-10X24 FFP EBR-9 (MRAD)

Can you PM me price on Vortex Razor HD Gen 2 4.5-27 with H59 reticle and also price for Leupold mk5hd 5-25 with the H59 reticle? Thanks!

Got my Razor gen 3 1-10x yesterday. Thanks for the great price and service!

Also your suggestion for best bang for buck sub $1500 scope for Sig Cross 6.5 Creedmoor
I was thinking something around 3-15/18X range?

I have 3 optics I am looking at.
Sig Sauer Romeo8T black
Vortex Razor AMG UH-1 Gen II
Vortex Razor Gen III 1-10x24 FFP EBR-9 (MRAD).
Thanks
Mike

On average what's a mil reticle Cronus 4.5-30 go for through y'all?

Recently bought SLC binos from Spartan Precision Arms.
Overall buying experience was great. Good communication and fast shipping.
If you have an optic in mind, make sure to ask Marc for a quote. You won’t regret it.

Recently bought SLC binos from Spartan Precision Arms.
Overall buying experience was great. Good communication and fast shipping.
If you have an optic in mind, make sure to ask Marc for a quote. You won’t regret it.

Thank you and glad you had a great experience with us. Let us know if you need anything in the future.

Reactions: jcam
In the past couple months I have ordered a Leupold Mark5HD and a Nightforce from Spartan Precision. I have messaged with Marc and he is an absolute pleasure to work with. He has always responded to my questions quick and straight forward. If you want an optic or mount send Marc a message or give him a call. He will hands down beat anybody price, at least he's done it twice for me now! He's got a customer for life in me and will get all my business in terms of new optics from now on. Thanks again Marc!

In the past couple months I have ordered a Leupold Mark5HD and a Nightforce from Spartan Precision. I have messaged with Marc and he is an absolute pleasure to work with. He has always responded to my questions quick and straight forward. If you want an optic or mount send Marc a message or give him a call. He will hands down beat anybody price, at least he's done it twice for me now! He's got a customer for life in me and will get all my business in terms of new optics from now on. Thanks again Marc!
Truly appreciate the review and confidence you have put in us. We know there any many choices that you have and will always do what we can to get you the scope you need at the right price.