• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Optic Sale - Free shipping & No Tax

Any NF C588 in stock? Atacr 4-16X42 F1 Mil C
Thanks

Any vortex razor hd 10x42?
Do you carry Leica? If so any 10x42 Trinovids?
Thanks!

Athlon Product SKU Updates.

Athlon SKU Updates.JPG

Not only is Spartan good to go, but they happened to provide me with the best customer service I have had. Great customer service coupled with the lowest price on my scope I could find, it would be hard for me to ever purchase through another company. Huge vouch for Spartan. Can't wait to get this beautiful athlon scope on my new defiance action. Thanks again SPA.

Reactions: Shankoltd21
Not only is Spartan good to go, but they happened to provide me with the best customer service I have had. Great customer service coupled with the lowest price on my scope I could find, it would be hard for me to ever purchase through another company. Huge vouch for Spartan. Can't wait to get this beautiful athlon scope on my new defiance action. Thanks again SPA.

WOW, we can't thank you enough for the very kind words offered up here. We try to be competitive with the other big vendors out on the hide but more importantly try to offer excellent customer service and advice when asked. I think you will enjoy that Athlon scope, they offer great performance/value in the 1K and below space. Any questions we are here to help. Thanks - Marc

Reactions: Suicideprodigy
If you guys get a CZ 557 American in 30-06, I would like to know.

I'm getting phone calls and emails from people who are confused about this company thinking it's me. The name is almost the same and apparently someone there is also named Marc. Just FYI we have no affiliation with this company.

Random question... take any used trade in’s? Tryin to sell both my scopes to purchase one of these on your list