• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Optic Sale - Free shipping & No Tax

Marc just got my zco in... What a scope! That mpact3 reticle is perfect for me

Thanks again for the deals, buy with confidence I think I've gotten 3 scopes from him so far

These guys have taken care of me on a couple different occasions and couldn’t be more happier. Great deals and excellent CS.

I don't see Sightron listed among your suppliers, but I'll ask anyway. I'm looking for a Sightron SIII 8-32x56 with MOA-2 or MOA-H reticle. Do you have these?

I don't see Sightron listed among your suppliers, but I'll ask anyway. I'm looking for a Sightron SIII 8-32x56 with MOA-2 or MOA-H reticle. Do you have these?

Unfortunately we don't have that model available.

Got my ZCO 527 in yesterday. This was an excellent experience all around with clear communications and follow through on the order. Would recommend to others and they will definitely have my business again.

Got my ZCO 527 in yesterday. This was an excellent experience all around with clear communications and follow through on the order. Would recommend to others and they will definitely have my business again.

Thank you for the recommendation and kind words. We may not be big shop like the other guys but we are a family run business that loves this sport and will do what we can to get you what you need.

Our Labor Day Sales will be starting today and ending on Tuesday. Come check us out and see what we have to offer!

https://estore.spartan-arms.com/

1. Free Shipping on all orders
  2. Discount Coupon for hide members: 186A31

Search by SKU, Product Name or just browse. If you don't see something your looking for send us a PM or email.

Last edited:
+ Just picked up another Nightforce from here! Fast shipping. Prompt communication. Msg them if you have any questions. Thanks, Marc!

+ Just picked up another Nightforce from here! Fast shipping. Prompt communication. Msg them if you have any questions. Thanks, Marc!

Thank you Kerry, I may have to start some type of loyalty reward program with all the scope you order :) . We truly appreciate your continued business. Have a safe and happy holiday weekend!

Thank you to everyone that has placed an order. We have been working to get all orders out the door. Most if not all of you should have received tracking info. If anyone does not have tracking info by tomorrow please feel free to shoot me a PM with your order #.

Thanks,
Marc