• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics trade eu

Jip4012

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2020
E NC
I have a Sako 85 that requires rings compatible optilock bases. I currently have a scope with 30mm tube, but I want to upgrade to a new scope with larger tube, 34mm likely. I haven't been able to locate any spuhr rings in stock in 34mm or larger on any domestic websites (Checked mile high shooting and some others). Has anyone ordered from the optics trade eu website? Its about the only place I've located any recently. Or, if anyone can direct me to any other site I can find them? Appreciate any assistance.

I’ve ordered from them before. Once during Covid it did take like 2 months, but everything was super slow. Ordered about two months ago and had everything right quick.

Reactions: Jip4012
Never actually completed an order from them due to them not being able to sell lots of high-end scopes into the US.

But they are very helpful and have a fantastic YT presence with actual videos shot through different scopes so one can see the reticle and FOV.

I feel like they’re a good company.

Reactions: Jip4012