• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Optics Vendors

johnnycat

Average on my best day
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2011
U.S.A.
[I posted this on the Scout Site - it's good to be back here. Sorry if this turns into a duplicate post]

Who are some Optics Vendors that support the Hide? I need to talk to someone about reticles and scopes.

Thanks,
JBA

Good deal - didn't see that the first time I came back through :rolleyes:

[I posted this on the Scout Site - it's good to be back here. Sorry if this turns into a duplicate post]

Who are some Optics Vendors that support the Hide? I need to talk to someone about reticles and scopes.

Thanks,
JBA

Always a pleasure to assist the members here.
Feel free to give me or Neil a call

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug

Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000, 212-753-5128

Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com
Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore

Please visit www.PelagicOutfitters.com for your Fishing Tackle needs

CameraLand NY great vendor
Liberty Optics great vendor
CS Tactical great vendor
Mile High great vendor
Eurooptics great vendor

These are just the ones I've dealt with, but I've heard good things about many more of the vendors that advertise here.

Reactions: CSTactical
CameraLand NY great vendor
Liberty Optics great vendor
CS Tactical great vendor
Mile High great vendor
Eurooptics great vendor

These are just the ones I've dealt with, but I've heard good things about many more of the vendors that advertise here.

Ditto this! Never tried Europtics though!

I have used Euro Optics and was very happy.Im sure any of the listed venders will be happy to help you.

Three that I have plenty of experience with and happily recommend:

CS Tactical
Liberty Optics
Sport Optics

Which one I buy from is usually decided by who has what in stock. All three will take care of you.

Shout out to Richard with CS Tactical - thanks for your help! Looking forward to trying out that new Kahles!

Camerland NY was a pleasure to do business with. I ordered a Razor 42706, and PM rings. I have a local club match coming up this weekend, and was a little nervous about getting it in time (ordered yesterday). I had not received a shipping notification, so I called them up. they upgraded to 2 day service so that its sure to be here on Thursday. I offered to cut a check for the overage, and they said to be sure to check with them on the next purchase and we are all squared up.

Scott took my order, and I believe it was Doug I just spoke with. These are some good guys, and will get my business again.

Sport optics is a good vendor. I've talked to a a fellow by the name of Chris there recently about various scope options. He's very helpful with details and advice, very competitive pricing too.