• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Options for 300 Norma suppressors

RioKid

Trophy Husband
Minuteman
Oct 29, 2017
Wisconsin
Hey guys,
I have a SilencerCo Omega sitting in "time out" waiting for ATF issue stamp. I have been reading on lots of suppressor websites trying to find options to run on a 300 Norma. Most companies list 300 Win as the top rating for cartridges. My question for you guys is what are you running? I know the Harvester 338 would work, but would like to have other options. I like the TBAC Ultra 7 and im just not 100% sure what else would work. I have a 26" barrel on my Norma. Any responses would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Chris

I'm waiting on a SAS Arbiter , rated for 300 RUM. I spoke with the Owner and he said have at it with the 300 Norma. Less powder , less everything.

I went with TBAC 338 Ultra, just to cover all the bases.
Same, I don’t even have a magnum (sans a 7mm A-bolt that’s never going to be threaded) but I just ordered a 338 Ultra to cover all of my future bases.

Thanks a ton! Sounds like there is a handful of you that are happy with the TBAC 338.

Use my Harvester Big Bore. I tried the Harvester and blew out a baffle, so they are correct - 300 WM is max.

I use TBAC 338 Ultra on my Norma mags. You will not be disappointed. It is one of the most impressive pieces of kit that I own.

I bought the SilencerCo Saker ASR 762 for my 300 Norma CA MPR that's on order. The Saker 762 is rated up to a 300 RUM.