• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Options for attaching Swaro 10x42’s to ARCA rail/plate on tripod.

Trevor300wsm

Team Pantydropper
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 8, 2009
    Oklahoma
    I’m setting up a 350mm double dovetail ARCA rail for my tripod. One side will be Swaro 10x42’s. The other side will be my Terrapin RF. Both will be mounted on small ARCA clamps so I can slide them side to side if I want. I need some options on what I can use to hold/cradle the Swaro’s. I do NOT want to use that press fit center post that mounts in the center pivot of the binos. I want something to cradle/strap them down on. I will then mount the ARCA clamp to the bottom of whatever this is. I seen a guy at a match last weekend that had exactly what I wanted, but I wasn’t able to get the brand/make. I thought it said “sidekick” or “sidewinder” or some shit. It looked like a small polymer cradle that they sat down in perfectly with a rubber strap across the top.

Anyway, any help would be appreciated. Trying to get this thing pieced together this week.

OBi Grip On
    to me its a better design than the RRS
    and its compatible with all the OBi link stuff