• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing OR - Draw results

Re: OR - Draw results

I'll admit I haven't slept for a few days due to anticipation. Unfortunately, I'd have a better chance winning the lottery than drawing the tags I put in for. A guy can hope, though. lol

They enjoy playing games in Salem, last year was a joke but at least the results were out fast....waiting very impatiently.

I'm not sure if its true or not, but there is a rumor that there was a glitch in something so it will be a few more days?????? I'd just like to know what I did or didn't draw so I can start planning this years hunts.

WOOHOO!!! Results are up!

Got my Silvies (172) mule deer tag, and my Willamette (615) hair tag. Took a point saver for controlled elk (299)... should have 4 points for that next year. Today is a good day
grin.gif

Three people in my family put in and my wife drew a doe tag. Her an I also got our second choice high cascade tags but thats it. My son is a fist timer so we'll get his gauranteed tags, as well. I had 8pts for elk and 4 for deer but knew I wouldn't draw the hunts I put in for. According to the draw odds, I should draw elk next year. I've got my fingers crossed.

Went in a few weeks ago, and bought my tags, for elk, deer, and cougar and bear. Over the counter.
Archery all the way, month long hunt, no draw, far less people in the woods.
I hate lotteries.

I bowhunted for 20 years and enjoy the heck out of it. Unfortunately, here around my house, it seems like there are more bowhunters than rifle hunters. I bowhunted last year and saw a bunch of people every time I went out. I managed to fill my tags but still saw a lot of people. When I took my wife out on opening day of rifle season, we didn't see a soul until we were on our way out with her bull and we only saw 5 rigs driving the road then. I hope its the same this year because I plan on rifle hunting. With my luck, I'll have to take a number to glass a hillside. lol