• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Order My first Manners Stock

Redbeard80

Private
Minuteman
Nov 21, 2008
west coast
Manners T2A,rem L/A, hinged floor plate, adj. butt spacer system,2 flush cups left side, molded in desert camo. This is to replace a HS stock that I just don't like, and know the wait begins.

Re: Order My first Manners Stock

It won't be your last...they're that good!!

Congrats on your choice.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PSYOPS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It won't be your last...they're that good!!

Congrats on your choice. </div></div>

That's a BIG +1 on the above statement. You are gonna love it!!

DK

I don't have it yet I just order it yesterday. I think I will like it a lot I have not got to handle one but I have a Stockade prairie dog on my savage and it fits me better than the HS does. I think the manners T2A will fit me better yet, I hope. I have handled several chassis XLR, Mcree, savage 110ba, and a custom homebrew a friend built and I don't like them much. So Manners it is, pic's will be up in 16 weeks or so.

Ordered a T4A. I'm a little over halfway in the waiting period. Should get here the same week as Christmas
smile.gif

The waiting period hasn't taken it's toll on me yet, but I'm sure within the next month I'll be dying for it to get here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: z71rat</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PSYOPS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It won't be your last...they're that good!!

Congrats on your choice. </div></div>

That's a BIG +1 on the above statement. You are gonna love it!!

DK</div></div>

+2!!!

Excellent choice. Just received my third T3 and Tom and crew make excellent stocks.

Ordered my first Manners, a T4A, about 2.5 weeks ago...can't wait!

My T4A came in last week and I gotta say it's one of the best decisions I've made for improving on any of my rifles. The fit and finish is excellent and it's built like a tank. Big +1 for Tom and his guys at Manners

I ordered my t2a a week ago and I already got mine!! It was one of there ready to ship stocks. I love the stock. feels great! Now if the snow would stop I could go out and shoot it. I have the itch and it has only been a month since my last range trip.

I ordered mine about a week ago and i just happened to be lucky and they already had one made ready to go just like i wanted, just had to paint it and it showed up in about 4 days. Was a little worried about spending that kind of money on a stock but i love it and cant wait for the rifle to be done now. action and barrel should be here this week. They have great customer service and make a great stock.
walter

I agree the price was a little hard to swallow, but I have no doubt it will be well worth it. I too have heard and experienced that manners customer service is nothing short of great. In fact I haven't heard anything bad about them; ever. That says alot in it self.