• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ordered a R BROS 338 Lapua

TexasMade

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 4, 2013
Lubbock, TX
Well if any of you caught my custom vs TRG debate, I just thought I'd update yall and tell ya I decided on a RBOS 338 Lapua. It will be quite a wait but in reality I have plenty to shoot and am not needing one anytime soon. At least it will be built exactly how I like it!

Good choice, It might be a healthy wait, but it will be worth it for sure.

Rbros are good peeps!

Good decision TexasMade, you won't regret it! What are the spec's on the build you chose? And of all of the .338's out there what made your decision to go with the Lapua? Keep us updated once you get it.

John

Good decision TexasMade, you won't regret it! What are the spec's on the build you chose? And of all of the .338's out there what made your decision to go with the Lapua? Keep us updated once you get it.

John

338 Lapua
Rogue Action, .750" fluted bolt
Broughton LR Contour, 28" 1-9.2 twist (non fluted barrel)
Manners T2A, Elite Tactical Shell, Midnight camo, 13.5" LOP, 2 front
studs, 1 rear
20 MOA Rail
Seekins 338 DBM w/1 mag
Jewell Trigger
4 Port Brake
Polished receiver/barrel, black bolt and bottom metal

The reason I went lapua is for one you get lapua brass. No fireforming. Lots of load information. And if I cant get hits at a mile with a lapua I should just go home!!