• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Ordering from Seekins

pepperbelly

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 7, 2006
Fort Worth, Texas
I am ordering a set of rings from Seekins Precision. I have looked all over their site and can't find the shipping charges.
I will be paying with a postal money order and need to know how much to include for shipping.

Jim

Re: Ordering from Seekins

sometimes its allot longer than i like. Its been impossible for me to forecast the QTY of rings that i need to build. We just built 490 sets and ran out on a few. In this run we had quite a few ring bottoms ruined in coating (happens all the time) so we are going to be slim on a few sets. Everyone that had 30mm rings on order is shipped and if you had a base with them will be shipping Friday i hope. We have a few more dealers online here shortly so hopefully we can always point you to someone that has them in stock. This will also help us forecast what we need to build. In short, we have been growing at an exponential rate and aren't very good at guessing
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sometimes its allot longer than i like. Its been impossible for me to forecast the QTY of rings that i need to build. We just built 490 sets and ran out on a few. In this run we had quite a few ring bottoms ruined in coating (happens all the time) so we are going to be slim on a few sets. Everyone that had 30mm rings on order is shipped and if you had a base with them will be shipping Friday i hope. We have a few more dealers online here shortly so hopefully we can always point you to someone that has them in stock. This will also help us forecast what we need to build. In short, we have been growing at an exponential rate and aren't very good at guessing
smile.gif
</div></div>

that is a good problem to have !
grin.gif

Manufacturing forecasting is some difficult stuff. I can't wait for my new Seekins rings the 920s are going to be perfect fit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No need to do a money order, a personal check is just as good for me if you like.</div></div>

That's awesome 'cause I just found a box of blank checks from an account I closed back in '02.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Everyone that had 30mm rings on order is shipped
smile.gif
</div></div>

Thanks for the update. I'll be looking for them.

Still waiting on a few bases to come back, and some payments wouldn't go thru, but if they didn't we are calling and if they did and you weren't waiting on a base your shipped. clear as mudd?

Still sorting thru the 34/35mm stuff. Lots of product wont make it out because it was burnt in coating so im hoping we dont run short. I am starting the next batch already and....we got the material in for the 6 screw rings too
smile.gif

Glen ,
keep up the great work .cant wait to purchase again for my next build i just took my 700 out and as was expected she held zero flawlessly .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">10.50 flat rate shipping for UPS.

No need to do a money order, a personal check is just as good for me if you like.

</div></div>

THe purpose of the money order is to hide the purchase from the wife.

wink.gif

angry-wife.jpg

It's hard ti hide stuff that I play with. I save change and some extra money I come up with in a bag. When I buy something I can either deposit it then spend it or just use a money order. Since I buy a lot of C&R rifles from individuals I got used to using postal money orders.
In fact the only things I try to hide are the honey-dos I haven't finished yet.

Jim