• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Ordering my first Nightforce tomorrow

cover-me

Private
Minuteman
May 6, 2010
Well tomorrow I think I will be calling Mile High and ordering my fist Nightforce
5.5-22x50 MOAR with zerostop... I hope the wife don't find out

Re: Ordering my first Nightforce tomorrow

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cover-me</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well tomorrow I think I will be calling Mile High and ordering my fist Nightforce
5.5-22x50 MOAR with zerostop... I hope the wife don't find out </div></div>

Just be sure you want an MOA scope instead of a mil based. I have the same scope in 56mm but in mil based. But I've never used mil or moa so I figured I would just start with mils. Good luck, they are awesome scopes!!!

Great scope and reticle, but I would also suggest considering the mil/mil version. Just a thought.

You can't go wrong with NightForce or the MOAR reticle. I'm an moa guy and I find it to be the best reticle for moa. I have the 5.5-22x56 HS/ZS MOAR so trust me when I say, you're gonna love it!

I can chime in here too. I have a couple of MOA reticles, USO's MDMOA, PCMOA, Vortex Razor EBR 1 and I also have the Nightforce MOAR on a 3.5-15x50mm HS/ZS. My favorites are the between the USO MDMOA and the NF MOAR. The MOAR is easy to pick up on and is not cluttered and as I hold over often, I can speedily get to the stadia line I am looking for to complete the shot. You won't regret the purchase. The one thing I do like about the USO better is that it is FFP vice SFP but that is the reason I went with a 15 power max NF scope as setting it on max at the ranges I shoot just works better for me.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You can't go wrong with NightForce or the MOAR reticle. I'm an moa guy and I find it to be the best reticle for moa. I have the 5.5-22x56 HS/ZS MOAR so trust me when I say, you're gonna love it! </div></div>

What he said. The MOAR reticle is an improvement over my other NP R1 reticles IMO.

Congrats!

I got mine last week and LOVE it. I got the NP-R1 reticle.

ok it is on the way, I will post pic asap