• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Oregon guy

RedDog3

Private
Minuteman
Feb 4, 2013
OREGON
Hello,
I've been spying here daily since I was led here by my TL. This site is addicting, very addicting. Tons of knowledge and for the most part, seems to be a very adult and mature forum. I am Oregon Guard, got into the sniper section last year and was directed here to learn while not drilling. Since our budget is slim to none, I paid for a SWAT sniper police course just to get some training in last September. This February I had to turn down a slot at sniper school because I was having (have since had) a baby within two weeks and I didn't want to get divorced. I actually had zero time with a scope before I got into the section and it's been a great learning experience. I sometimes surprise myself with what I can do with a rifle and have turned out to be pretty darn good at range E. My TL just took a slot as an instructor, which is awesome, and I'm hoping to get to school while he's there. In the mean time I'll keep snooping around here!

By the way, I've seen a handful of posts with the response "fill out your profile..." So if one of the vets of this site could check mine out and let me know if I should add more that'd be much appreciated.