• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Oregon Sniper Competition This Saturday 2/28...

Sumpter Steve

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2006
Gresham, Oregon
The first 40 get to play. Don't be late...
Over 5k in prizes.
Finalflyer.jpg

Re: Oregon Sniper Competition This Saturday 2/28...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve, how many guys have you got attending? </div></div>

Hopefully more than 40 don't show up!

It sounds like there ought to be a good turnout though.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am finishing packing now.

Damn weight limits. </div></div>

Great. My wife has the spare room all ready for ya. Give me a holler on Fri.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Steve, how many guys have you got attending? </div></div>

I honestly don't know. From the responses I've been getting I'm guessing between 20-30. I should have done a pre-registration (live-n-learn). I set a limit @ 40 but if someone is coming from a long ways away I'll make room for them. The main thing is to be on time. Registration is from 0800-0900hrs. I want to be in the field no later than 0945. I will be running up to 10 guys through the stalk stage at one time so if I get 30 guys it will take about three hours to get through this stage. I'm fortunate that there will be a GLOCK rep. present who will be demoing pistols in the indoor pistol range so the wait for the competitors wont be so bad. Hope to see you there. Steve.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LoneWolfUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am finishing packing now.

Damn weight limits. </div></div>

I forgot to ask you if you like dogs? We've got two GSD's who love to have company over. They will definately want all of your attention. LOL.