• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Original Navy SEAL used Mk13 Mod 0 stock with certificate!

USMCSGT0331

🔫
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 23, 2013
    Minnesota
    www.snipershide.com
    This is a rare, original Navy SEAL used Mk13 Mod 0 stock that was issued in the 1990's and early 2000's. The stock is made from grey fiberglass (earlier contract) that has been coated with tan paint.

The bottom metal is original to the stock and has a matching serial number. Everything in this kit is original NSW used except for the L shaped recoil lug. I had the lugs made by a local CNC shop to exact Crane specs. The certificate of authenticity is hand signed and dated by Kelly McMillan, and its serial number matches the stock.

The only thing missing from the stock is the cheek piece screw, but those can be purchased on McMillan's website. Please check out the Mk13 Mod 0 thread in the vintage section to see other stocks I've sold and the clones people have built with them. Here's a link to that thread:

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/mk-13-mod-0-stock.6343157/

Everything you see in the pictures is included. The price for everything is $1,300 shipped/insured, OBO. Sorry, no trades.

Please shoot me a message is you have any questions or need more pictures.

Last edited: