• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

orignal XM21 stock

wdebo

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2009
Ohio
A friend just gave me a stock and wants to know what it's worth. It supposed to be a orignal XM21 stock used in Vietnam. I know nothing about the stock, I do have it in my possesion. On the butt pad it has a flip up metal plate that rest on the top of you shoulder. It has a number in the barrel channel that is 3793. It has mounts for a leather sling not standard studs. The stock is green base color with camo. I would post pics but don't know how. Any info would be great , and I will try to post pics. What is this stock worth?

Re: orignal M40 stock

Thanks. I have know idea. It also has a metal collar at the end of the forearm.

Re: orignal M40 stock

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Parga</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sounds more like an XM21 stock (M14 sniper variant) none of the M40 stocks I know had flip up buttplates, only the M14 stocks </div></div>

You are correct. I did a search and you are right. Most I found were wood stocks and this on is fiberglass.