• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

OSHA suspending VAX mandate enforcement

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
Too bad you weren’t willing to stand up for them.
Ha ha too bad my hands were tied... in CA we are screwed. Governor Gruesome screwed us.

And questioning my patriotism... I can provide actual facts against the Vaccine... even with actual CDC data from CA.

But thanks for dumb comment 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: Herb Stoner
Ha ha too bad my hands were tied... in CA we are screwed. Governor Gruesome screwed us.

And questioning my patriotism... I can provide actual facts against the Vaccine... even with actual CDC data from CA.

I’m questioning your character not your patriotism. You’re not mad at me you’re mad at yourself.

You said, "Yep, too bad I had to let go so many staff members and lost good nurses because of the mandate."

Then you say, "I can provide actual facts against the Vaccine... even with actual CDC data from CA."

I'm guessing, since "you had to let people go" meant you're fully vaxxed yourself...but you have, "I can provide actual facts against the Vaccine... even with actual CDC data from CA."

Thanks for the dumb response trying to make yourself feel better. If you had "facts against the Vaccine", why did you take it?

I’m questioning your character not your patriotism. You’re not mad at me you’re mad at yourself.
Ha ha so you're mandated and it gets pushed back.. now I'm questioning your character on whether or not you quit your contracting job, if the mandate sticks... don't be mad at me, be mad at yourself of your company. Your logic seems stupid. Let me know if you keep your job or are mandated , I'll be the first to question your character 😉

Ha ha so you're mandated and it gets pushed back.. now I'm questioning your character on whether or not you quit your contracting job, if the mandate sticks... don't be mad at me, be mad at yourself of your company. Your logic seems stupid. Let me know if you keep your job or are mandated , I'll be the first to question your character 😉

Neat.

Reactions: waveslayer
You said, "Yep, too bad I had to let go so many staff members and lost good nurses because of the mandate."

Then you say, "I can provide actual facts against the Vaccine... even with actual CDC data from CA."

I'm guessing, since "you had to let people go" meant you're fully vaxxed yourself...but you have, "I can provide actual facts against the Vaccine... even with actual CDC data from CA."

Thanks for the dumb response trying to make yourself feel better. If you had "facts against the Vaccine", why did you take it?
As others have stated and I'll have to educate you, it was mandated for ALL Healthcare workers in CA. So that's why I took it.
Are you going to send me over a million a month in CMS and MediCal revenue to make up for my revenue losses for not complying?

Too bad this didn't happen sooner, we lost a lot of good nurses over the BS

As others have stated and I'll have to educate you, it was mandated for ALL Healthcare workers in CA. So that's why I took it.
Are you going to send me over a million a month in CMS and MediCal revenue to make up for my revenue losses for not complying?

What's sad is you act as if you were powerless.

But hey, I'm not judging. You did right for you and yours. Even if it wasn't necessarily for the right reasons or even something you truly believed in. That in itself is actually pretty courageous imho.

Reactions: Jackalope
i work for a healthcare company headquartered in california, with modalities in 42 states and over 4000 employees.
our company hasn't mandated shit, and i suspect it is because i won't get the clotshot. :p
that said, we have let people go that were working at a hospital or location that required it, if they didn't want to risk a stroke, heart attack, heart disease or a miscarriage...
right now, we have over 250 positions to fill (normally <30).

the patient facing staff that got the clotshots did so early jan-march, and almost nobody is getting them now. why?

front line folks bravely worked with covid patients for 2 years now, and weren't afraid.
but after 6 months of seeing adverse vaccine reactions, they are afraid to risk the clotshot and are willing to lose their jobs over it.
it is sad that so few are redpilled by this.

What's sad is you act as if you were powerless.

But hey, I'm not judging. You did right for you and yours. Even if it wasn't necessarily for the right reasons or even something you truly believed in. That in itself is actually pretty courageous imho.
Great question. Best I could do was to approve religious exemptions. State auditors came and even audited all out records. CA is a piece crap! Great weather, good surf, but other than that it sucks. Why not leave or do more , golden handcuffs until I can get the hell out of here.

But others on here make it seem so simple to not comply, ha ha of it were that easy! Obviously they don't work in my line of work

You have 2 different mandates. The one involving osha is on hold. The CMS mandate is still in effect. This covers medical facilities that receive Medicare-aid. The mandate requires all staff to be vaxxed or tested with other restrictions. Medical staff are being let go, if they don't comply. The new rules from CMS as of this past Friday. Nursing homes are being opened to all visitors vaxxed or not. I have a room on isolation as one of the patients is hospitalized for covid. Family members can visit the other residents in the room with only a mask on. Staff have to wear face shield, mask, gown, and gloves to go into the same room. The 2 residents left in the room cannot leave the room for 10 days. Family and guest can come and go as they please.
My administrator is pissed at this policy. If it is ok for anyone to visit, but staff have to get the jab or else. How can we take this mandate seriously.

Great question. Best I could do was to approve religious exemptions. State auditors came and even audited all out records. CA is a piece crap! Great weather, good surf, but other than that it sucks. Why not leave or do more , golden handcuffs until I can get the hell out of here.

But others on here make it seem so simple to not comply, ha ha of it were that easy! Obviously they don't work in my line of work
imho, there was never a legal mandate or law that was binding, and still isn't.
people that enforced the bullshit jumped the gun and didn't wait long enough to find out.
you may think that is bullshit, but i am proof of this.

imho, all they could do was not give you more gravy money if you didn't do it.

What question?

So, your own greed convinced you to get the deathvax, rather than take a stand? Stay in commiefornia, hopefully the useful people leave, and the rest of the state slides into the ocean.

imho, there was never a legal mandate or law that was binding, and still isn't.
people that enforced the bullshit jumped the gun and didn't wait long enough to find out.
you may think that is bullshit, but i am proof of this.
I agree 100% I Said the same thing , but my CEO wouldn't budget, get the jab or get fired. Tough spot to be in, even after the damn minions from CDPH come out to "inspect " total BS. Funniest part, cynically in Orange County is out of the last 20 deaths of covid this week, 10 were fully vaccinated . 🤦

• Sad
Reactions: jrassy and theLBC
Too bad the whole mandate wasn't struck down. I'm not almost 1 week into leaving the hospital. Thanks grandpa Simpson.
I haven't talked with anyone else that has left or anyone in the OR where I mostly worked but I do know the entire afternoon OR shift was leaving along with people on the other two. I do know this week was supposed to be less cases but not sure how its going. I'm hoping its a shit show.

Too bad the whole mandate wasn't struck down. I'm not almost 1 week into leaving the hospital. Thanks grandpa Simpson.
I haven't talked with anyone else that has left or anyone in the OR where I mostly worked but I do know the entire afternoon OR shift was leaving along with people on the other two. I do know this week was supposed to be less cases but not sure how its going. I'm hoping its a shit show.
all 50 gop senators signed on to ban the mandate, supposedly forcing the body to vote on it.
the entire LA national guard refused it (so i heard, i dunno) and so the fed is thinking about revoking it anyway.
not enough people intimidated by pedophiles and fucking liars.

So, your own greed convinced you to get the deathvax, rather than take a stand? Stay in commiefornia, hopefully the useful people leave, and the rest of the state slides into the ocean.
Ha ha want them to join you ? A guy poking cows? Lol. Look at all the lovely CA leaving to places like Texas, almost flipped it Blue, careful for what you wish for... now back to the OP
I'll go back to my greed I guess, affords ammo, guns, surfboards and... taxes for illegals 🤣

Did nothing for Healthcare workers either. That mandate doesn't fall under OSHA but CMS. It's currently being challenged by 22 states vs CMS.
I saw something today saying there are now 26 states on the court docket, it's going to be heard by the 6th District (IIRC), that number will probably go up in the next few days...or lets hope so.

I agree 100% I Said the same thing , but my CEO wouldn't budget, get the jab or get fired. Tough spot to be in, even after the damn minions from CDPH come out to "inspect " total BS. Funniest part, cynically in Orange County is out of the last 20 deaths of covid this week, 10 were fully vaccinated . 🤦
lol, our company is just happy to have over 95% reporting their status. not sure what the breakdown is though.

all 50 gop senators signed on to ban the mandate, supposedly forcing the body to vote on it.
the entire LA national guard refused it (so i heard, i dunno) and so the fed is thinking about revoking it anyway.
LA? I only heard about OK...do you have a link?

Yep and a lot of good that did. The health system I worked for gave almost no exemptions out unless you were a higher up doc or executive ect. Nice what our tax dollars can do to sway corporate execs minds. My hospital only the Chief of Medicine and the director of infectious disease were given exemptions, all others religious or medical were rejected. Weird how that works.

Reactions: OldSalty2
Ha ha want them to join you ? A guy poking cows? Lol. Look at all the lovely CA leaving to places like Texas, almost flipped it Blue, careful for what you wish for... now back to the OP
I'll go back to my greed I guess, affords ammo, guns, surfboards and... taxes for illegals 🤣
You should read my actual posts, rather than focusing on my screen name...sounds like you got knocked in the head surfing a few too many times.

The major railroads, because they move .gov products, have been declared "government contractors" and as such they are all mandating the shots for their employees.

If you think there's a supply shortage now, just wait until all Class 1 railroads lose 10-20% (conservative estimates) of their workforce at the beginning of the year.

Yep and a lot of good that did. The health system I worked for gave almost no exemptions out unless you were a higher up doc or executive ect. Nice what our tax dollars can do to sway corporate execs minds. My hospital only the Chief of Medicine and the director of infectious disease were given exemptions, all others religious or medical were rejected. Weird how that works.
sickening, and nobody wonders why the CoM and "expert" on infectious diseases said "fuck no!"?

lol, our company is just happy to have over 95% reporting their status. not sure what the breakdown is though.
Our company put out an email with a $1,000 incentive to get the shot...$500 now, $500 if you're still employed with the company in May 2022...what do they know that we don't? Are they expecting people to leave or die?

Our company put out an email with a $1,000 incentive to get the shot...$500 now, $500 if you're still employed with the company in May 2022...what do they know that we don't? Are they expecting people to leave or die?
b74411a479c8e1efcb8c16299d029b1a.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Cowpokey

Percentages.

The amazing thing about Percentage is it can go increase by subtraction.

When the media reports percentage complying consider that fact.

sickening, and nobody wonders why the CoM and "expert" on infectious diseases said "fuck no!"?

My son had a reaction from strep.

He has regularly been seeing an infectious disease doctor that has been fantastic, this man is everything you would want a doctor to be and expect him to be.

I find it interesting that he never introduces the subject of the vax and he seems to be very non committal either way.

Reactions: Average guy
The major railroads, because they move .gov products, have been declared "government contractors" and as such they are all mandating the shots for their employees.

If you think there's a supply shortage now, just wait until all Class 1 railroads lose 10-20% (conservative estimates) of their workforce at the beginning of the year.

Yeah, 10-20 is pretty conservative imo. Especially in the positions that actually get shit done. I'd put that number in the mid to upper 30s easily.

Percentages.

The amazing thing about Percentage is it can go increase by subtraction.

When the media reports percentage complying consider that fact.
yes, that percentage is higher because we lost over 200 people.
i am going to make a wild guess that most of the 5% that aren't reporting are not getting the clotshot.

Reactions: pmclaine
You should read my actual posts, rather than focusing on my screen name...sounds like you got knocked in the head surfing a few too many times.
I feel the same, since you didn't read my post and chose to question my character for some unknown reason. But that's cool since you focused on my screen name as well.... lol. Guess I'm back in high-school

Tried, the drones had the usual blank stare on their faces and couldn't understand basic logic. I swear it was as if I was speaking Chinese or something.

• Sad
Reactions: theLBC
that'll be around a month after they will be asking you to get another clotshot.

I feel the same, since you didn't read my post and chose to question my character for some unknown reason. But that's cool since you focused on my screen name as well.... lol. Guess I'm back in high-school
No, Stupid. I have zero fucks to give about your screen name. You said, "I'll go back to my greed I guess, affords ammo, guns, surfboards and... taxes for illegals 🤣"

Attempt pulling your head out of your ass, put down the Maryjane, or booze...maybe get your eyes checked. Your reading comprehension sux.

Reactions: Jackalope