• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

OT: Just too good not to share....Custom Exhaust

Re: OT: Just too good not to share....Custom Exhaust

Ok why post that in the rim fire section, that should be posted in the bear pit.

Also wtf? Yes I laughed, I laughed a lot.

I LAUGHED SO HARD LOLOLO

you can see why he took the finished pics at night as thay would say around here "god that looks FUGLY"

Definitely doesn't belong in Rimfire...

Sorry, as Rimfire is the only part of this site I visit. So if I've broken any protocol you can beat me with a stick now.

Rich

Don't believe a stick beating is in order, just a heads up. This forum doesn't really use the "OT:" tag, we just have the Bear Pit so the other forums don't get clogged up with this stuff.

I really liked to one where he is welding over all the spray cans with his mig with his dog watching. A future Darwin award winner, feel sorry for blind dog

Thanks for the move Mod. I second the notion that I hope that guy never takes up home gunsmithing.

Maybe he can get a job with Coastal Gun or someone making silencers.

What a DT...
A cheap mege collector is only about $14 and is slip fit. A couple bends with no crimps is a easy $25 and a short lengthe of slip fit 2.5/w/e exhaust tubing is <$20. For that he could have had a slip fit system that would work fine for a wee 250 and it would have LOOKED NICE!

On another site someone suggested that he worked for OCC, that made me laugh a lot.

Rich

Dam I didnt think guys even rode 250'S!! Nothing like polishing a turd.

Such incompetence and relentless perseverance seldom come together, but when they do, well.... I guess you end up with utterly ridiculous things like this.

Hilarious find, thanks for sharing.

After he goes to work for NASA maybe he will be able to afford a seeing eye dog for his dog. Some people should not be allowed to walk through the Sears Tool section of the store.

First, 250's are super fun, especially the little Ninja. Killer fuel mileage too.

Next, that guy is going to burn down his garage someday. I'm not sure how anyone can combine pure dumb ideas with welding any more congruently and still be alive. By the time he was done with that huge exhaust he was close to the same weight as before with a hacked POS header and pipe.

Folks like that should be sterilized so as not to burden society with offspring. I guarantee he's too dumb to wear a rubber.

Seeing how he works, makes me wonder how he drives.

They're out there, people. Ask me how I know.

Perhaps there should be a basic proficiency test and licensing process prior to the sale of power tools and welding equipment.

wow...
my eyes now hurt from looking at his "welds"-

I think the brazing would have looked better if he melted
the rod and poured it over the pipe!!

That's seriously impressive. Damn. . . . . Well at least he trys. . . I guess
The flexible tubing with stovepipe paint is damn funny too. . . I havnt even fully processed pulling over every so often to dig through a garbage can to replace the aluminum. . . Wow.

You've got to give the guy 10 points for his commentary. That was a good laugh.